Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All those on here who worried about Hurst upsetting the squad !! 12:14 - Aug 8 with 976 viewsurbanblue

He just got himself a new one !! I think the 'proper blokes' are outnumbered now.

This is terrific fun.

All those on here who worried about Hurst upsetting the squad !! on 12:19 - Aug 8 with 931 viewsReusersTown

Downvoted for the bore that is the proper blokes dig.
All those on here who worried about Hurst upsetting the squad !! on 12:22 - Aug 8 with 905 viewsurbanblue

All those on here who worried about Hurst upsetting the squad !! on 12:19 - Aug 8 by ReusersTown

Downvoted for the bore that is the proper blokes dig.

Chill man ... It was meant to be a dig at the panic merchants who didn't like what Paul Hurst was saying.
All those on here who worried about Hurst upsetting the squad !! on 13:07 - Aug 8 with 766 viewsMonkeysChuff

Got to say I’m delighted to see plenty of last years squad members not featuring this time around. Still amazed how Sears in around the team, although after tomorrow possibly no more. Can see Emmanuel and Nydam going on loan to the lower leagues. Can’t wait for the next match and should hopefully be there to cheer on the new look team
All those on here who worried about Hurst upsetting the squad !! on 13:15 - Aug 8 with 716 viewsMVBlue

All those on here who worried about Hurst upsetting the squad !! on 13:07 - Aug 8 by MonkeysChuff

Got to say I’m delighted to see plenty of last years squad members not featuring this time around. Still amazed how Sears in around the team, although after tomorrow possibly no more. Can see Emmanuel and Nydam going on loan to the lower leagues. Can’t wait for the next match and should hopefully be there to cheer on the new look team

I do wonder if people easily forget the last 3 games of last season when McCarthys team without McCarthy were given free reign and did well. But that teams gone now.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2018 13:17]

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024