Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TDF - bad descent crash just now. 14:35 - Jul 24 with 2478 viewsartsbossbeard

Race leader Philippe Gilbert into the wall and over the wall.

He's fine but Crivens what a bang!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 14:42 - Jul 24 with 2419 viewsArcher4721

I thought he was a goner there and it was a bridge with a big drop!

Very lucky boy.
TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 15:13 - Jul 24 with 2350 viewsKeno

Is the Pelican ok?

Poll: Should Hoppy renew his season ticket
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 15:16 - Jul 24 with 2348 viewsartsbossbeard

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 15:13 - Jul 24 by Keno

Is the Pelican ok?

We've had everything today.

Farmers putting bales of hay over the road, followed by the Gendarme doing a great job of pepper spraying them plus themselves, the race leaders and now this.

Fascinating stuff.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 15:24 - Jul 24 with 2319 viewsKeno

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 15:16 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

Farmers putting bales of hay over the road, followed by the Gendarme doing a great job of pepper spraying them plus themselves, the race leaders and now this.

Fascinating stuff.

I missed the fun!!

was busy so decided ti delay watching till now

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 16:00 - Jul 24 with 2268 viewsTractorWood

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 15:16 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

Fascinating stuff.

I love the TdF. It has some many different sub-stories like GC, green jersey, polka dot jersey, white jersey, stage wins, most combative riders, seeing if the peloton will catch breakaways. Absolutely awesome.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 16:03 - Jul 24 with 2252 viewsartsbossbeard

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 16:06 - Jul 24 with 2232 viewsKeno

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 16:03 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

Ouch

I bet that left skidmarks

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 16:08 - Jul 24 with 2219 viewsartsbossbeard

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 16:06 - Jul 24 by Keno

Ouch

I bet that left skidmarks

Adam Yates, race leader with 6k to go has now fallen too.

You picked the wrong day to miss.

Login to get fewer ads

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 18:48 - Jul 24 with 2085 viewsKeno

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 16:08 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

Adam Yates, race leader with 6k to go has now fallen too.

You picked the wrong day to miss.

I saw Yates go over

Not nice at that speed

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 18:59 - Jul 24 with 2064 viewsBLUEGOLD

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 18:48 - Jul 24 by Keno

I saw Yates go over

Not nice at that speed

Surely tomorrow is the day for it all to kick off?

At least 10 riders should be rolling the dice to risk blowing up in order to try to win?

I hope that G & Froome smash them up and that will annoy the anti Sky mob so much.
TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 19:02 - Jul 24 with 2057 viewsartsbossbeard

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 18:59 - Jul 24 by BLUEGOLD

Surely tomorrow is the day for it all to kick off?

At least 10 riders should be rolling the dice to risk blowing up in order to try to win?

I hope that G & Froome smash them up and that will annoy the anti Sky mob so much.

And also don't forget the Anti Froome mob who reckon that he can't play nicely with team mates.

Tomorrow really is make or break. Just the 4 days of proper racing left.

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 19:19 - Jul 24 with 2023 viewsBLUEGOLD

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 19:02 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

And also don't forget the Anti Froome mob who reckon that he can't play nicely with team mates.

Tomorrow really is make or break. Just the 4 days of proper racing left.

It would be great to see them fighting it out on Friday, but I think it is G for the win unless he blows up tomorrow.

No one knows what will happen as they haven’t seen this type of stage before.

You need one of the top 8 to go from the start to get Sky chasing them to leave only the strong men left at the last climb
TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 19:22 - Jul 24 with 2010 viewsartsbossbeard

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 19:19 - Jul 24 by BLUEGOLD

It would be great to see them fighting it out on Friday, but I think it is G for the win unless he blows up tomorrow.

No one knows what will happen as they haven’t seen this type of stage before.

You need one of the top 8 to go from the start to get Sky chasing them to leave only the strong men left at the last climb

Would be great to both a battle and a challenge from somewhere! Really looking forward to tomorrow.

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 19:34 - Jul 24 with 1980 viewsBLUEGOLD

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 19:22 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

Would be great to both a battle and a challenge from somewhere! Really looking forward to tomorrow.

The French will hate it if Froome wins, so I’d like to see that happen and Hinault would probably explode when his record of 5 wins is matched and of course he would hold all 3 Grand Tours at the same time.

But it would be great to see G win his first too.

As long as one of them wins I’ll be happy.
TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 20:01 - Jul 24 with 1929 viewsTractorWood

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 19:22 - Jul 24 by artsbossbeard

Stage is a bit of a farce tomorrow. The grid start is a huge gimmick but it should be absolutely furious as it's only 65k.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 14:18 - Jul 25 with 1811 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Today’s stage will be a cracker

Though can someone explain wtf that F1 style grid start was about. All it’s done is mean the sprinters are instantly at the back rather than spend the first half of the stage in the peloton. The early attackers still attacked so it’s made no difference at all other than make it harder for the sprinters to survive the 65k uphill stage.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 14:44 - Jul 25 with 1779 viewsartsbossbeard

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 14:18 - Jul 25 by The_Romford_Blue

Today’s stage will be a cracker

Though can someone explain wtf that F1 style grid start was about. All it’s done is mean the sprinters are instantly at the back rather than spend the first half of the stage in the peloton. The early attackers still attacked so it’s made no difference at all other than make it harder for the sprinters to survive the 65k uphill stage.

Gimmick that was put into play as it was thought that this small length stage wouldn't hold peoples interest IF there was a runaway leader overall.

I suspect that it will be the last time this is deployed. Ever.

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 15:18 - Jul 25 with 1736 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

TDF - bad descent crash just now. on 14:44 - Jul 25 by artsbossbeard

Gimmick that was put into play as it was thought that this small length stage wouldn't hold peoples interest IF there was a runaway leader overall.

I suspect that it will be the last time this is deployed. Ever.

The commentators thought it was stupid too.

Even if they started in reverse order in the GC would’ve been better than today’s idea.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024