Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox 11:17 - Jul 6 with 4252 viewsKeno

wearing a Sweden coloured dress

she should remove it immediately!!!

hashtag get behind your country!!

Poll: What the penalty given last night because
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 11:18 - Jul 6 with 4240 viewsKieran_Knows

Holden out!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

on 11:30 - Jul 6 with 4198 views_

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 11:32 - Jul 6 with 4182 viewsGuthrum

Sweden coloured - is that green with a pattern of moose heads?

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 11:33 - Jul 6 with 4172 viewsKeno

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 11:32 - Jul 6 by Guthrum

Sweden coloured - is that green with a pattern of moose heads?

are you inferring she looks like Princess Fiona from Shrek?

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 12:16 - Jul 6 with 4102 viewsfactual_blue

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 11:33 - Jul 6 by Keno

are you inferring she looks like Princess Fiona from Shrek?

He might be implying it; you are obviously inferring it.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 12:18 - Jul 6 with 4087 viewsKeno

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 12:16 - Jul 6 by factual_blue

He might be implying it; you are obviously inferring it.

whatever

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 12:44 - Jul 6 with 4009 viewschristiand

All the plastic surgery she keeps having, she’s slowly turning into the bride of wildenstein by the day!!!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 12:55 - Jul 6 with 3974 viewsfooters

The OP should read: Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox.

Don't know why, she just really irritates me.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:00 - Jul 6 with 3966 viewsRyorry

That's nothing, my tenant is Swedish, lives in the other half of my house (it's effectively a semi), and flies a Swedish flag the whole year round. My dilemma is - should I rein in cheers if we score first? He has even tougher choices tho, as his teenage son supports England ...

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:06 - Jul 6 with 3941 viewsTJS

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:00 - Jul 6 by Ryorry

That's nothing, my tenant is Swedish, lives in the other half of my house (it's effectively a semi), and flies a Swedish flag the whole year round. My dilemma is - should I rein in cheers if we score first? He has even tougher choices tho, as his teenage son supports England ...

I can never really understand these people who move to another country and then make such a big song and dance about the country they left.
If I lived abroad I wouldn't feel the need to put up an England flag - I personally think its a little disrespectful to your new home country.
Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:15 - Jul 6 with 3916 viewsRyorry

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:06 - Jul 6 by TJS

I can never really understand these people who move to another country and then make such a big song and dance about the country they left.
If I lived abroad I wouldn't feel the need to put up an England flag - I personally think its a little disrespectful to your new home country.

Oh I dunno - I've never minded, I think it just shows he's proud of his country, its culture and his roots. And they do have quite a lot to be proud of I think, esp in the way it's run, unlike us ..!

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:18 - Jul 6 with 3898 viewsfactual_blue

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 12:18 - Jul 6 by Keno

whatever

What are you implying?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:28 - Jul 6 with 3881 viewsTJS

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:15 - Jul 6 by Ryorry

Oh I dunno - I've never minded, I think it just shows he's proud of his country, its culture and his roots. And they do have quite a lot to be proud of I think, esp in the way it's run, unlike us ..!

If anyone's that proud of their country, it's culture and their roots why don't they live there then ?
Probably because they're slightly more interested in their career and how much money they earn.
Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:31 - Jul 6 with 3867 viewshoppy

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:00 - Jul 6 by Ryorry

Depends if it's an exciting game I guess, as to whether it's just still effectively a semi...

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:53 - Jul 6 with 3838 viewsRyorry

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:28 - Jul 6 by TJS

If anyone's that proud of their country, it's culture and their roots why don't they live there then ?
Probably because they're slightly more interested in their career and how much money they earn.

Err - because he married an English lass 20 years ago, had two kids here (now teenagers), all live locally - and he's worked in the same local job for the past 22 years. Split up with his wife 3 years ago, hence moving to mine.

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:55 - Jul 6 with 3828 viewsRyorry

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:31 - Jul 6 by hoppy

Depends if it's an exciting game I guess, as to whether it's just still effectively a semi...

It'll be OK ( think ... - the walls are stone and a foot thick!

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 15:08 - Jul 6 with 3751 viewshoppy

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:55 - Jul 6 by Ryorry

It'll be OK ( think ... - the walls are stone and a foot thick!

Or at least he’s told you it’s a foot?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 15:30 - Jul 6 with 3725 viewsMVBlue

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:06 - Jul 6 by TJS

Lived in Oz 3 years, knew a lot of ex-pats as well as Aussies. It is amusing how many ex-pats would gravitate to each other for company. In some respects you cannot deny your heritage, its the ever present in a life where you can integrate, but, what you begin to realise is your core values are of your home country, your food taste, your sport, your family, the films of your country. Honestly, we take it for granted in the UK but out there in other countries they think differently, drive differently, behave less charitably, less polite often. It pays to integrate but you cannot deny your past (although I once met a chap from England who was a £10 pom, who supported Australia in the cricket and to all intent and purpose denied his heritage).

Poll: Whats the best league to watch outside of England?

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 16:24 - Jul 6 with 3662 viewsmichaeldownunder

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 15:30 - Jul 6 by MVBlue

Lived in Oz 3 years, knew a lot of ex-pats as well as Aussies. It is amusing how many ex-pats would gravitate to each other for company. In some respects you cannot deny your heritage, its the ever present in a life where you can integrate, but, what you begin to realise is your core values are of your home country, your food taste, your sport, your family, the films of your country. Honestly, we take it for granted in the UK but out there in other countries they think differently, drive differently, behave less charitably, less polite often. It pays to integrate but you cannot deny your past (although I once met a chap from England who was a £10 pom, who supported Australia in the cricket and to all intent and purpose denied his heritage).

My father-in-law is the same.
A ten pound pom and is so Australian he hates being reminded he was born in Suffolk.

Be proud of both countries.
Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 16:35 - Jul 6 with 3640 viewsTJS

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 13:53 - Jul 6 by Ryorry

Err - because he married an English lass 20 years ago, had two kids here (now teenagers), all live locally - and he's worked in the same local job for the past 22 years. Split up with his wife 3 years ago, hence moving to mine.

That's fair enough - just don't understand the clinging to a country you no longer live in and have no intention of ever moving back to.
Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 16:53 - Jul 6 with 3605 viewsbontcho

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 16:35 - Jul 6 by TJS

That's fair enough - just don't understand the clinging to a country you no longer live in and have no intention of ever moving back to.

I’ve moved away from Suffolk. Should I support Reading now? Should I not leave the house with any Ipswich related merchandise?

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 16:57 - Jul 6 with 3594 viewsRyorry

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 16:35 - Jul 6 by TJS

He's not "clinging" to it, he's just proud of it as I said - and most of his very large nuclear family still live there. And who said anything about "no intention of ever moving back"? You're making some pretty astonishing assumptions without ever having even met him.

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 17:00 - Jul 6 with 3580 viewsRyorry

Disgraceful!! Amanda Holden is on telebox on 15:08 - Jul 6 by hoppy

Or at least he’s told you it’s a foot?

Hah! Could be 18 inches actually ("annexe" was the old animal barn attached to house).

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024