Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A long shot but has anyone ever bought footwear from this site? 15:11 - Jun 27 with 1222 viewsITFCson

http://www.extender-shop.co.uk/

I'm starting to worry I have been scammed. I made an order 16 days ago. I have received no tracking number and they are impossible to contact as the only way to contact is to fill out a 'contact form' which I have many times and i've heard nothing back.

Would be great to hear someone is actually familiar with the company but I'm not holding out much hope :-(
A long shot but has anyone ever bought footwear from this site? on 15:16 - Jun 27 with 1202 viewsFixed_It

I had similar with a different online company last year. Turns out they cloned my card but my bank were on to it straight away. No loss - just no new trainers at a bargain price and the inconvenience of having to get a new bank card etc.
Hope you get it sorted one way or another.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

A long shot but has anyone ever bought footwear from this site? on 15:23 - Jun 27 with 1189 viewsIpswichKnight

Contact your card issuer and get them to issue a chargeback for non-delivery. I can't find anything about them anywhere and there is no contact address or phone number.
A long shot but has anyone ever bought footwear from this site? on 15:31 - Jun 27 with 1174 viewshomer_123

The fact that:

1. men doesn't have caps
2. Prices are too good to be true
3. https://www.whois.com/whois/extender-shop.co.uk

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

A long shot but has anyone ever bought footwear from this site? on 15:32 - Jun 27 with 1175 viewsfooters

Even looking at their Privacy policy, it seems the company is a lot less than professional.

"Thank you for Shopping with Website. We respect your privacy and protect your personal informations"

Nothing on the site that any legitimate business would have, legals, terms, etc. Sorry, bud- looks like a scam.

footers KC - Prosecution Barrister - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

A long shot but has anyone ever bought footwear from this site? on 18:21 - Jun 27 with 1116 viewsITFCson

A long shot but has anyone ever bought footwear from this site? on 15:32 - Jun 27 by footers

Even looking at their Privacy policy, it seems the company is a lot less than professional.

"Thank you for Shopping with Website. We respect your privacy and protect your personal informations"

Nothing on the site that any legitimate business would have, legals, terms, etc. Sorry, bud- looks like a scam.

Yeah seems that way, thanks for looking in to it. I guess I was blinded by the prices :-/
A long shot but has anyone ever bought footwear from this site? on 18:25 - Jun 27 with 1110 viewsgtsb

I ordered some mules from them that didn't arrive either. I felt like an ass!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024