Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a 15:04 - Jun 25 with 1413 viewsgiant_stow

football article:

lachrymosity

solipsism

I'm sure you all knew these already, but they blew me away!

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:08 - Jun 25 with 1403 viewsSteve_M

Any others? 'Trophy' perhaps?

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:08 - Jun 25 with 1397 viewsgiant_stow

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:08 - Jun 25 by Steve_M

brute.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:10 - Jun 25 with 1390 viewsfooters

Is that Ronay by any chance?

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:11 - Jun 25 with 1387 viewsSpruceMoose

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:08 - Jun 25 by Steve_M

Savage

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:17 - Jun 25 with 1369 viewsWeWereZombies

There is a certain epiphenomenal quality to this thread, despite the chthonic turn it has taken.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:25 - Jun 25 with 1351 viewsgiant_stow

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:10 - Jun 25 by footers

Is that Ronay by any chance?

good guess - its actually his colleague Nick Ames

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:26 - Jun 25 with 1346 viewsgiant_stow

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:17 - Jun 25 by WeWereZombies

There is a certain epiphenomenal quality to this thread, despite the chthonic turn it has taken.

smartypants.

(two more new words for me to google)

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:27 - Jun 25 with 1346 viewsfooters

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:25 - Jun 25 by giant_stow

Ah, and presumably the subject was Neymar being a weeping little sod who seems oblivious to others.

That's my Pseuds Corner entry for the next Eye sorted. Will sort you half of the £10, ulla.

footers KC - Private Counsel to Big Farmer - Friend to all
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Login to get fewer ads

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:30 - Jun 25 with 1336 viewsgiant_stow

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:27 - Jun 25 by footers

Ah, and presumably the subject was Neymar being a weeping little sod who seems oblivious to others.

That's my Pseuds Corner entry for the next Eye sorted. Will sort you half of the £10, ulla.

chuckle, yes it was indeed about MR weepy!

Pseuds corner hey? Another google...

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 18:46 - Jun 25 with 1266 viewssolemio

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:17 - Jun 25 by WeWereZombies

You little worm, you.
Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 19:07 - Jun 25 with 1245 viewshorsehollerer

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 15:25 - Jun 25 by giant_stow

Wow, isn't that something? Nicely done.

Blog: The Late, Late Blubfest Show

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 20:41 - Jun 25 with 1222 viewsWeWereZombies

Two new (to me) words that I never could have imagined appearing in a on 18:46 - Jun 25 by solemio

You little worm, you.

'Worm charming, worm grunting, and worm fiddling are methods of attracting earthworms from the ground. The activity is usually performed to collect bait for fishing but can also take the form of a competitive sport in areas such as east Texas.' (Wikipedia)

Charmer, grunter or fiddler?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024