Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. 12:36 - Jun 18 with 1962 viewshomer_123

Both seemed incredibly proud and pleased and possibly honoured to have managed us.

Very interesting from Capello that we are haunted by 66.

Both came across well.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 13:02 - Jun 18 with 1874 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Haunted by 66??

Crikey, imagine how haunted Brazil and Germany must be!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 13:38 - Jun 18 with 1806 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Indeed. Sven came across as a decent chap. However, the sports press haven’t exactly covered themselves in glory in their awful intrusive & vile treatment of past England managers and this was evident throughout the programme. The FA didn’t come out of it smelling of roses either.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 13:43 - Jun 18 with 1785 viewsLord_Lucan

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 13:38 - Jun 18 by StochesStotasBlewe

Indeed. Sven came across as a decent chap. However, the sports press haven’t exactly covered themselves in glory in their awful intrusive & vile treatment of past England managers and this was evident throughout the programme. The FA didn’t come out of it smelling of roses either.

Sven is a dude.

Get the last train the other night?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 14:54 - Jun 18 with 1697 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 13:43 - Jun 18 by Lord_Lucan

Sven is a dude.

I did. Some guy with a yellow Mohican in all his punk garb looked the part. How was the crispy chicken?

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 16:09 - Jun 18 with 1603 viewsNo9

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 13:43 - Jun 18 by Lord_Lucan

Sven is a dude.

Sven is a dude -
came across very well particularly when he was talking about his private life being private
Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 16:38 - Jun 18 with 1572 viewsLord_Lucan

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 14:54 - Jun 18 by StochesStotasBlewe

I did. Some guy with a yellow Mohican in all his punk garb looked the part. How was the crispy chicken?

Bloody place was closed and we ended up getting some prison grade stuff from a kebab shop.

Did you manage Coach and Horses?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 19:45 - Jun 18 with 1481 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 16:38 - Jun 18 by Lord_Lucan

Bloody place was closed and we ended up getting some prison grade stuff from a kebab shop.

Did you manage Coach and Horses?

Running late so had to make do with a swift one in theater royal.

Sven went up in my estimation 100 times when the news broke about him knobbing Ulrika ka ka ka.
Jammy git.
[Post edited 18 Jun 2018 19:48]

Sven Goran....last night and Capello to a lesser degree. on 22:52 - Jun 18 with 1389 viewsvapour_trail

Just watching it now.

Agree on Sven. A lot of diginity there.

Henry Winter - C*nt.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024