Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
OMFG - this is unreal - hadn't come across this before. 18:34 - Jun 4 with 934 viewshomer_123

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-tayside-central-44357023

Awful, awful, awful.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

OMFG - this is unreal - hadn't come across this before. on 18:42 - Jun 4 with 900 viewsPendejo

Wish I hadn't read that...

I've seen, read, heard of some pretty horrible things, and have a flippant, dark sense of humour but that is just horrible.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

OMFG - this is unreal - hadn't come across this before. on 18:43 - Jun 4 with 896 viewsSporall

Thanks for sharing.....I couldn't even read all of that. How the hell do the parents recover from that?
OMFG - this is unreal - hadn't come across this before. on 19:06 - Jun 4 with 841 viewsBluefish

When we had our 1st it had been a long labour and we were both very tired so a c section was becoming likely. The doc decided to pull him out with a ventouse. The pulling was very very strong and then all of a sudden there was a big bang and it flew across the room and hit the wall. I was absolutely convinced he had pulled His head off, the relief in my tired state when the doc laughed and went to pick it up was amazing

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024