Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Underworld set at Big Weekend, Belfast 10:20 - May 27 with 1072 viewsartsbossbeard

Best thing ever.

Two months off still sounds as fresh as a daisy.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Underworld set at Big Weekend, Belfast on 10:54 - May 27 with 1045 viewsvapour_trail

Not seen it yet.

But, they are the finest live act on the planet.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

Underworld set at Big Weekend, Belfast on 11:36 - May 27 with 1024 viewsRyorry

BBC TV guide had them down as on Beeb2 at 10pm last night - turned on in anticipation - not them! Any quick specific links for catch-up?

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Underworld set at Big Weekend, Belfast on 11:39 - May 27 with 1017 viewscrunchie1978

Low burn was amazing
Underworld set at Big Weekend, Belfast on 11:50 - May 27 with 1011 viewsartsbossbeard

Underworld set at Big Weekend, Belfast on 11:36 - May 27 by Ryorry

BBC TV guide had them down as on Beeb2 at 10pm last night - turned on in anticipation - not them! Any quick specific links for catch-up?

Def available from iplayer, give it a search.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Underworld set at Big Weekend, Belfast on 22:28 - May 28 with 905 viewsvapour_trail

Ok catching up now.

King of snake is off the scale.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024