Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? 13:41 - May 4 with 1491 viewsSpruceMoose

Don't tarnish what we once had.

I know things have been carp and we are all yearning for a bit of a return to the good old days. But this isn't the way.

All we need now is for Joe Royle to throw his hat into the ring

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:45 - May 4 with 1464 viewsGavTWTD

He'd give us back our sole

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:46 - May 4 with 1453 viewshomer_123

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:45 - May 4 by GavTWTD

Soul [cough]

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:46 - May 4 with 1448 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Have your shoes worn out?

....cant see GB telling the fans to f*ck off. ;-)

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:47 - May 4 with 1441 viewsKieran_Knows

Sitters will be in luck then!

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:47 - May 4 with 1441 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm not sure a-trout that. I'd rather we took a zander at some other candidates.

* Don't worry Gav, I got your fish punning.
[Post edited 4 May 2018 13:48]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:49 - May 4 with 1428 viewsWallingford_Boy

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:46 - May 4 by homer_123

Soul [cough]

Oh dear..

RIP Sir Bobby

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:52 - May 4 with 1398 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:49 - May 4 by Wallingford_Boy

Oh dear..

Ah, I get it now.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 14:00 - May 4 with 1361 viewsRyorry

You're just fishing for uppers aren't you ...

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Login to get fewer ads

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 15:35 - May 4 with 1278 viewsSitfcB

No George. Why did you have to go and do that!? on 13:46 - May 4 by homer_123

Soul [cough]

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024