Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MaySixth......where's your typical third thread? (n/t) 14:10 - Apr 12 with 814 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

MaySixth......where's your typical third thread? (n/t) on 14:10 - Apr 12 with 808 viewsKieran_Knows

Any minute now.....

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

MaySixth......where's your typical third thread? (n/t) on 14:10 - Apr 12 with 808 viewsSpruceMoose

He's waiting for his room full of monkeys on typewriters to turn something in.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

MaySixth......where's your typical third thread? (n/t) on 14:40 - Apr 12 with 779 viewsMaySixth

I'm not on here all day to notice

Keep looking son

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

MaySixth......where's your typical third thread? (n/t) on 14:46 - Apr 12 with 762 viewsSpruceMoose

MaySixth......where's your typical third thread? (n/t) on 14:40 - Apr 12 by MaySixth

Keep looking son

If that's the case, then it's great that you really do make your limited time on here count.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

MaySixth......where's your typical third thread? (n/t) on 15:24 - Apr 12 with 746 viewshomer_123

MaySixth......where's your typical third thread? (n/t) on 14:40 - Apr 12 by MaySixth

Keep looking son

I'm not on here all day....PHEW! ;)

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024