Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Whoever the new manager is, I really hope that we have learnt lessons 09:15 - Apr 11 with 692 viewsSimonds92

From previous managers, and that he won't be allowed to go full Roy Keane. We need to keep the likes of Klug, Nash ect. In the club, as we're now seeing the benefits, and I seriously hope Evans doesn't allow them to leave.
Whoever the new manager is, I really hope that we have learnt lessons on 09:16 - Apr 11 with 681 viewsKieran_Knows

To be fair, Klug and Nash are academy coaches, and I can't personally say whether Managers bring in that kind of staff with them?

Assistant, first team coaches, scouts and possibly physios, but can't say I have ever heard of a Manager bringing youth coaches with them.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Whoever the new manager is, I really hope that we have learnt lessons on 09:21 - Apr 11 with 660 viewsSimonds92

Whoever the new manager is, I really hope that we have learnt lessons on 09:16 - Apr 11 by Kieran_Knows

To be fair, Klug and Nash are academy coaches, and I can't personally say whether Managers bring in that kind of staff with them?

Assistant, first team coaches, scouts and possibly physios, but can't say I have ever heard of a Manager bringing youth coaches with them.

I may be completely wrong but I had the impression Keane was very much involved in Klugs departure originally?
Whoever the new manager is, I really hope that we have learnt lessons on 09:25 - Apr 11 with 649 viewsKieran_Knows

Whoever the new manager is, I really hope that we have learnt lessons on 09:21 - Apr 11 by Simonds92

I may be completely wrong but I had the impression Keane was very much involved in Klugs departure originally?

Can't 100% remember myself, but you may well be right. Hopefully Evans has learnt his lesson from last time (if that was the case).

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Whoever the new manager is, I really hope that we have learnt lessons on 09:26 - Apr 11 with 647 viewsGlasgowBlue

Whoever the new manager is, I really hope that we have learnt lessons on 09:21 - Apr 11 by Simonds92

He was. But Klug wasn’t involved in the academy when Keane came. Magilton had sacked him as assistant manager and he was given a nothing job. I think Sammy Morgan was in charge of the academy when Keane arrived.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Whoever the new manager is, I really hope that we have learnt lessons on 09:50 - Apr 11 with 617 viewsRadlett_blue

I completely agree that we don't want the whole infrastructure of the club & coaching staff turned inside out. However, assuming Bowman goes, we might need someone in charge of scouting & player recruitment & it's important he can work with the new manager.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024