Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huge missed opportunity again today..... 09:58 - Apr 2 with 1123 viewsBanburyBlue

Klug/Lee in charge, £15 a ticket and under 18's free, promote as the new beginning, a pint a pie + Coke and mars bar for £5

Yes I know it could never happen with the Millwall restrictions etc etc (whos idea was that by the way?)

I'm just so sure that so many would come back if things were done with a bit of forward thinking, come on Marcus sort it out!!!

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Huge missed opportunity again today..... on 09:59 - Apr 2 with 1108 viewsartsbossbeard

You want random Millwall day trippers in with the home fans? Crivens.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Huge missed opportunity again today..... on 10:02 - Apr 2 with 1084 viewsHerbivore

We'd still have under 15k. The stay away fans will always have a justification for staying away even if the club do ticket and other offers. Which is fair enough, nobody has to go to football.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Huge missed opportunity again today..... on 10:12 - Apr 2 with 1029 viewsFixed_It

So it could never happen, but ME needs to sort it out! Righto...

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Huge missed opportunity again today..... on 10:15 - Apr 2 with 1018 viewsBanburyBlue

Huge missed opportunity again today..... on 10:12 - Apr 2 by Fixed_It

So it could never happen, but ME needs to sort it out! Righto...

who can sort it out then

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Huge missed opportunity again today..... on 10:21 - Apr 2 with 988 viewsPendejo

Huge missed opportunity again today..... on 09:59 - Apr 2 by artsbossbeard

You want random Millwall day trippers in with the home fans? Crivens.

Something you definitely DON'T want.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Huge missed opportunity again today..... on 10:23 - Apr 2 with 978 viewsFixed_It

Huge missed opportunity again today..... on 10:15 - Apr 2 by BanburyBlue

who can sort it out then

Well no-one because we ARE playing Millwall. Maybe do it for Barnsley at home next week?

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024