Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our support today 20:25 - Mar 31 with 1243 viewsBluefish

A mix of lost bewilderment, awful negativity and unashamed hard-core fanatics.

The lost bewilderment was an obvious result to the shape of the club and the performance.

The ridiculous negativity was pathetic, I stood and listen to a loop of some young lads saying how sh*t we are for 30 minutes and then had enough and told them to support. They told me that we are awful and we will never score or win matches, I was confused because we are midtable so that simply can't be true.

The fanatic was great, a lone chap taking it upon himself to sing 1 man can't lift grant Holt for what seemed about 10 minutes

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Our support today on 20:38 - Mar 31 with 1127 viewsReuser_is_God

We should take note of the Millwall 2000 on Monday, they’ll show us how to support.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Our support today on 20:40 - Mar 31 with 1110 viewstextbackup

Our support today on 20:38 - Mar 31 by Reuser_is_God

We should take note of the Millwall 2000 on Monday, they’ll show us how to support.

im only going to so I can watch them for 90mins, I hope we play well, but if they get a last min winner I wouldn't be too fussed just to see the celebrations

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Our support today on 20:41 - Mar 31 with 1098 viewsBluefish

Our support today on 20:38 - Mar 31 by Reuser_is_God

With that horrible drone and lots of throat slitting gestures? Brum still have awful support but they have swelled the singing ranks from 5 to about 11 now. Overall they are shocking as a club.

Millwall are enjoying their moment but this division works in cycles, next season they will probably be near the bottom and miserable

Our support today on 20:42 - Mar 31 with 1079 viewsBluefish

Our support today on 20:40 - Mar 31 by textbackup

im only going to so I can watch them for 90mins, I hope we play well, but if they get a last min winner I wouldn't be too fussed just to see the celebrations

Bless you for being in awe of the bigger boys. You should see if they will have a selfie with you xx

Our support today on 20:45 - Mar 31 with 1045 viewstextbackup

Our support today on 20:42 - Mar 31 by Bluefish

Bless you for being in awe of the bigger boys. You should see if they will have a selfie with you xx

might just ask actually, be a whole load more exciting than sitting down in the pioneer stand next to drippy doppy and sleepy

can see the lads opinions today though, and those that did support fully today (assuming you sang for 90mins) ended up with 0 points, the same as they guys that didn't sing

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024