Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everyone knows its ME's fault, but god MM's football is dull and boring. 11:18 - Mar 14 with 924 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

How anyone can back the man is mental. even if he had money the style of football wouldn't drastically improve.

I simply just want too see a team just even attempt keep the ball on the floor and attempt to play football if it means flirting with relegation so be it, i just want to be entertained. we have the foundations of a good squad regardless.

I miss Magilton, Holland, Tommy Miller, Joe Royle, Sheepshanks.

The club is stagnating.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Everyone knows its ME's fault, but god MM's football is dull and boring. on 11:26 - Mar 14 with 914 viewsFixed_It

And you don't think the style of football would be significantly better with the likes of Bishop, Dozzell, Huws etc available for selection throughout the season?
I understand the frustration, but I think the least we should do is recognise the extent to which Mick has had his hands tied, and that this has limited his options.

Ready! Steady! Cook!
Poll: Club v. Country - which comes first for you?

Everyone knows its ME's fault, but god MM's football is dull and boring. on 11:54 - Mar 14 with 892 viewsTractorJack

How can 'flirting with relegation' i.e. losing most weeks be in any way entertaining?
Everyone knows its ME's fault, but god MM's football is dull and boring. on 12:12 - Mar 14 with 871 viewsPauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Everyone knows its ME's fault, but god MM's football is dull and boring. on 11:54 - Mar 14 by TractorJack

How can 'flirting with relegation' i.e. losing most weeks be in any way entertaining?

Well if we attempt to play football then it'll be more entertaining because at the moment its utter dross, long term this style of football is not effective, we need to build for the future with attacking intent and youth. i want too see us keep possession, create chances, if we get beaten comprehensively at least give it a go not be toothless, last night as soon as we conceded i knew it was game over, i haven't enjoyed a game at home since Sunderland at home and that seems a long time ago.

Paul Cook would be my #1 for manager.

Poll: Offer Bishop a new contract now?

Everyone knows its ME's fault, but god MM's football is dull and boring. on 12:55 - Mar 14 with 836 viewsbontcho

Everyone knows its ME's fault, but god MM's football is dull and boring. on 12:12 - Mar 14 by Pauls_Cr0wn_Jewells

Well if we attempt to play football then it'll be more entertaining because at the moment its utter dross, long term this style of football is not effective, we need to build for the future with attacking intent and youth. i want too see us keep possession, create chances, if we get beaten comprehensively at least give it a go not be toothless, last night as soon as we conceded i knew it was game over, i haven't enjoyed a game at home since Sunderland at home and that seems a long time ago.

Paul Cook would be my #1 for manager.

I know this might sound silly to us, but i doubt Paul Cook would leave Wigan for us unless ME changed his budget or left- I bet his playing budget is better at Wigan especially if they go up. We may have to look slightly lower perhaps Adams at Plymouth or Jones at Luton.

Bulgarian penalty hero
Poll: Which Harrison should we sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024