Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Motty’s last live game this w/e apparently 22:34 - Mar 8 with 1742 viewsArnieM

Arsenal vs Watford.

What a true and proper “ Legend” in the game. I’m going to miss him.

Just remember him stood in that sheepskin coat on the pitch and it’s snowing like bloody mad .

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Motty’s last live game this w/e apparently on 22:48 - Mar 8 with 1709 viewsFtnfwest

‘I must say Desmond, there’s a capacity crowd here that very nearly fills the place’
Motty’s last live game this w/e apparently on 23:14 - Mar 8 with 1653 viewsBLUEBEAT

Hasn’t he announced his retirement a couple of times already and then comes back again?

What a drama queen/attention freak.

What’s his TWTD username?

Poll: W or W

Motty’s last live game this w/e apparently on 23:45 - Mar 8 with 1620 viewsLord_Lucan

Sorry to go against the love fest but I lunched with him a znd I was quite disappointed with the bloke

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Motty’s last live game this w/e apparently on 23:52 - Mar 8 with 1605 viewsRocky

Seem to recall he had a soft spot for Ipswich from his Culford School days?
Motty’s last live game this w/e apparently on 23:53 - Mar 8 with 1607 viewsCoco

In all honesty he should’ve retired years ago. I suppose now that screaming moron Jonathan Pearce will be lauded as some sort of legend.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Motty’s last live game this w/e apparently on 00:58 - Mar 9 with 1569 viewsKilburnBlue

Motty’s last live game this w/e apparently on 23:52 - Mar 8 by Rocky

Seem to recall he had a soft spot for Ipswich from his Culford School days?

Mentions that here along with a great picture of himself with Sir Bobby Robson

http://www.eadt.co.uk/news/ipswich-town-and-suffolk-are-close-to-motty-s-heart-a

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024