Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was in a meeting with not 1 not 2 but three Budgies today..... 19:49 - Feb 15 with 1606 viewsWickwar_Blue

I live in South West England.... what are the chances of being surrounded by Nodge fans? Sadly two of them were much more senior than me so I couldn't respond as robustly as I'd have liked..... stil got the 'participants' jibe in.
Was in a meeting with not 1 not 2 but three Budgies today..... on 19:52 - Feb 15 with 1581 viewsbrogansnose

My boss has sent me to work with some tommorow and Monday. He does it on purpose the bloody P'boro fan.
Was in a meeting with not 1 not 2 but three Budgies today..... on 20:04 - Feb 15 with 1543 viewsbluebare

I work in Newton Abbot and was horrified to find my auditor was a budgie and there was another working in a nearby office and spotted a budgie sticker in anothers car I seem to be the only tractor boy around
Was in a meeting with not 1 not 2 but three Budgies today..... on 20:14 - Feb 15 with 1509 viewsWD19

I thought the exact opposite only a week or so ago.

I live in an altogether more forward looking metropolitan area and never see a scummer. Town fans all over the place, but can't recall ever coming across a budgie in these parts.
Was in a meeting with not 1 not 2 but three Budgies today..... on 20:37 - Feb 15 with 1459 viewsstainless

What i find strange is having lived and worked in Ipswich for the 1st 40 years of my life i don't recall meeting a budgie who lived in the Ipswich area. However i have worked in Norwich for the last 2 years and have met quite a few town fans living in the Norwich area.
Was in a meeting with not 1 not 2 but three Budgies today..... on 21:43 - Feb 15 with 1307 viewsbackwaywhen

I regularly go to Norfolk / Norwich in my work and they are generally ok ,just footie banter ....but some are up their own Arris with the fact they think they are so much better and bigger than us ...most even the good ones don’t acknowledge our history at all ....maybe cus they don’t and never will have one off note !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024