Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lost for words after that 18:20 - Feb 10 with 2331 viewsLuk38644

and not just because it was absolutely freezing!

Two awful sides get a point each yet both deserved absolutely nothing. The fact we mustered two shots on target at home against bottom of the league and played that bad is simply inexcusable. I hope Mick and the players are as p*ssed off as I, and many other, are.

Play like that next Sunday and we're going to get absolutely shafted by those d*ckheads yet again.
Lost for words after that on 18:24 - Feb 10 with 2275 viewsbackwaywhen

Burton played some half decent football and in my opinion deserved to win today !.
Lost for words after that on 18:25 - Feb 10 with 2264 viewspointofblue

Lost for words after that on 18:24 - Feb 10 by backwaywhen

Burton played some half decent football and in my opinion deserved to win today !.

Burton were abysmal because any half decent side would have filled their boots against us today.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Lost for words after that on 18:26 - Feb 10 with 2242 viewsLuk38644

Lost for words after that on 18:25 - Feb 10 by pointofblue

Burton were abysmal because any half decent side would have filled their boots against us today.

It felt like a taster of what League One is like. Low attendances, crap football and two terrible teams.
Lost for words after that on 18:50 - Feb 10 with 2164 viewsfabian_illness

Burton were workmanlike. They all done their jobs.
Ipswich weren't at the game today.

Some unhappy people around me, especially some right clown at the back of the sbr lower who must have shouted 'McCarthy you w***er' about a million times and became really fu**ing annoying.
Lost for words after that on 19:23 - Feb 10 with 2095 viewsbritbiker

Lost for words after that on 18:50 - Feb 10 by fabian_illness

Burton were workmanlike. They all done their jobs.
Ipswich weren't at the game today.

Some unhappy people around me, especially some right clown at the back of the sbr lower who must have shouted 'McCarthy you w***er' about a million times and became really fu**ing annoying.

yeah, he has appeared for the last three games and has shouted foul mouthed abuse right from the kick off in each game. The game is bad enough without the additional 'dicks that we seem to attract
Lost for words after that on 19:55 - Feb 10 with 2035 viewsGlebeTractor

Lost for words after that on 18:24 - Feb 10 by backwaywhen

I said to a friend as we were waiting for the final corner at the end... that if they scored, I don't think I'd actually care anymore!

Poll: Was that the worst game you've been to? If not, what was?

Lost for words after that on 20:51 - Feb 10 with 1921 viewsSchmoke

Without fail, yet again, we're bang out of form and they're in form before the derby.

Every sodding time recently.
[Post edited 10 Feb 2018 20:51]
Lost for words after that on 21:16 - Feb 10 with 1849 viewsReuser_is_God

Norwich seem to have got worse every time we have played them under Mick thus far & we still can't beat them.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024