Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan 09:32 - Dec 8 with 3884 viewssimoitfc

Brighton supporting mate seems to think its nailed on. and rates him highly
connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 09:35 - Dec 8 with 3862 viewsSitfcB

That's no shock.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 09:38 - Dec 8 with 3850 viewsPinewoodblue

Just what we need a right footed centre back who has been utilised as a right back. Thought we already had three of those.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 11:13 - Dec 8 with 3642 viewssolemio

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 09:38 - Dec 8 by Pinewoodblue

Just what we need a right footed centre back who has been utilised as a right back. Thought we already had three of those.

Is Goldson any good at RB?
connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 11:16 - Dec 8 with 3621 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Wonder where he may have got that idea from?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 11:16 - Dec 8 with 3620 viewsParisBlue

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 11:13 - Dec 8 by solemio

Is Goldson any good at RB?

Since when has that been a factor?

Libraries gave us power
Poll: Which position in the table will we be after Saturday?

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 11:33 - Dec 8 with 3567 viewsHerbivore

My only concern is that I can't see him swapping Brighton's bench for our bench, so how do we fit him in? Webster seems to be coming back to some form and is a prospect we need to develop, Chambers brings a lot to the team and I can't see him being dropped. It could mean Chambo back at right back which is far from ideal.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 13:07 - Dec 8 with 3423 viewsJohnny_Boy

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 11:33 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

My only concern is that I can't see him swapping Brighton's bench for our bench, so how do we fit him in? Webster seems to be coming back to some form and is a prospect we need to develop, Chambers brings a lot to the team and I can't see him being dropped. It could mean Chambo back at right back which is far from ideal.

Brighton do have some comfortable looking benches.
connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 13:10 - Dec 8 with 3411 viewsHerbivore

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 13:07 - Dec 8 by Johnny_Boy

Brighton do have some comfortable looking benches.

That's the power of the pink pound for you.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Login to get fewer ads

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 13:15 - Dec 8 with 3393 viewsJohnny_Boy

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 13:10 - Dec 8 by Herbivore

That's the power of the pink pound for you.

The stadium should have had some gold detailing.
connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 15:47 - Dec 8 with 3239 viewsKeaneish

We were supposed to sign him on loan in the summer until transfer dealings at Brighton fell through and they retained him as cover.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 15:50 - Dec 8 with 3232 viewsSpruceMoose

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 15:47 - Dec 8 by Keaneish

We were supposed to sign him on loan in the summer until transfer dealings at Brighton fell through and they retained him as cover.

Did he have some kind of heart issue earlier this year? Or am I thinking of someone else...

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 06:33 - Dec 9 with 2893 viewsshoopdelang

If this happens I wonder if Iorfa will be sent back early ?
connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 14:30 - Dec 9 with 2649 viewsNo32

connor goldson from brighton on loan in jan on 06:33 - Dec 9 by shoopdelang

If this happens I wonder if Iorfa will be sent back early ?

Let’s hope and prey so....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024