Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just how hard is it to manage a football team? 10:37 - Nov 21 with 1588 viewsBanburyBlue

I always think I could do a good job and I expect most on here do? if any of us got dropped into the Man City job would they crash and burn? I doubt it. In reality today it is the teams with the biggest wallet that wins the day!

Banbury Blue Back in Town

Just how hard is it to manage a football team? on 11:36 - Nov 21 with 1540 viewsMattinLondon

Given the number of managers who are sacked for underperforming at large clubs its probably harder than you imagine.

Unless you have an impressive managerial track record a mere mortal will probably lose the dressing room in a cople or so weeks
Just how hard is it to manage a football team? on 12:32 - Nov 21 with 1483 viewsEdwardStone

Probably as hard as tiling a kitchen floor, I reckon
Just how hard is it to manage a football team? on 12:35 - Nov 21 with 1474 viewsGavTWTD

Anyone can pick a team but that's probably only 5% of the job.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Just how hard is it to manage a football team? on 12:40 - Nov 21 with 1462 viewsStenvict

Just how hard is it to manage a football team? on 11:36 - Nov 21 by MattinLondon

Given the number of managers who are sacked for underperforming at large clubs its probably harder than you imagine.

Unless you have an impressive managerial track record a mere mortal will probably lose the dressing room in a cople or so weeks

The thing is, there are always going to be 3 teams that go down and 1 team that wins the league.

If you look at the Premier League, there are 6 teams that have the aim of winning the league, yet only 1 will win, so the other 5 will have technically underperformed.

I think it's an extremely difficult job unless you manage a team like Celtic, where they just win every week.

Poll: What will be announced first?

on 13:32 - Nov 21 with 1398 views_

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024