Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? 12:21 - Nov 6 with 3539 viewsBlueStreak

Paying £95 and not even getting BT Sport with Virgin. Any decent deals out there at the moment?
Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:27 - Nov 6 with 3514 viewsSWGF

MoneySavingExpert has a page on their website with the latest deals.

Also, often if you're referred by someone else, you'll both get a deal/kickback.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:30 - Nov 6 with 3504 viewsNo9

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:27 - Nov 6 by SWGF

MoneySavingExpert has a page on their website with the latest deals.

Also, often if you're referred by someone else, you'll both get a deal/kickback.

If you live in a poor BB are like I do no one wants to be your provider
Tried many = always declined due to the restrictions imposed by BT / Openreach
Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:32 - Nov 6 with 3493 viewshype313

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:30 - Nov 6 by No9

Burn an effigy of Openreach.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:33 - Nov 6 with 3490 viewsSWGF

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:30 - Nov 6 by No9

What's your 4G coverage like? Could you get a 4G router?

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:35 - Nov 6 with 3479 viewssolemio

Phone Virgin and tell them you are seriously considering leaving. They will immediately offer you greatly improved terms. At least that was my experience. 114mb broadband speed.
Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:35 - Nov 6 with 3476 viewshype313

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:33 - Nov 6 by SWGF

Trouble with 4G routers is the data allowance is cost prohibitive.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:53 - Nov 6 with 3460 viewsNo9

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:33 - Nov 6 by SWGF

Also in a poor mobile area inconsistent reception 0 to 2 bars advised by provider to set phone to 2g to, at least get text messages = 3rd world
Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:56 - Nov 6 with 3452 viewsSWGF

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:35 - Nov 6 by hype313

Trouble with 4G routers is the data allowance is cost prohibitive.

Depends what you do with them, I suppose. But if Sky/Virgin are £90/month, that's a fair chunk of data.

Login to get fewer ads

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 13:16 - Nov 6 with 3435 viewsyorkshireblue

Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 12:35 - Nov 6 by solemio

Phone Virgin and tell them you are seriously considering leaving. They will immediately offer you greatly improved terms. At least that was my experience. 114mb broadband speed.

Did the same with Sky. Got the full TV package including sports, movies etc. plus broadband and multiroom for half price for 12 months.

Month 11 before we even rang them to cancel the various add-ons we don't use the sent us a letter saying they were extending it for a further 12 months. Presumably in the hope that after 2 years we'll forget or get so used to it we'd let the bills double.
Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 13:52 - Nov 6 with 3378 viewsVaughan8

I really liked the EE Tv and Broadband but had to switch to BT when I moved house earlier this year.
If you don't want sports etc I personally think this is a great little box for TV and the broadband was excellent. Think it was only about £30 a month. I just used NOWTV for any sky sports I wanted. Also with EE they give you some extra stuff on your mobile (like 5GB data) if you are with them as well.

Now with BT, I have the sports and HD stuff and "super-fast" broadband for about £45 a month, which is more than I wanted to pay, but when I signed up they did a "£100 prepaid card" and I did it through Quidco and got £150 back ( https://www.quidco.com/broadband/?scb=0f08bad06d611a97389ea30bd45796a4)

So if you think £45 x 12 = £540 less £100 less £150 is £290. Divide by 12 is about £25 a month which is fine.

I will be moving from BT after 12 months unless they give me a good deal. Always worth ringing up to "threaten" to leave, but only if you will leave if they are being stubborn.
Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 13:58 - Nov 6 with 3368 viewsFtnfwest

haven't used virgin, i'm part BT and part Sky (basic package only for the latter). As i'm i customer of both i don't qualify for the deals but was thinking of moving fully back to Sky - is the SkyFibre broadband any good (previous version was the reason we'd largely left for BT)
Best TV/Broadband deal round at the moment? on 16:54 - Nov 6 with 3257 viewsBasuco

Have you thought about getting a big mobile data allowance and use you mobile as a mobile hot spot? Using 4G through your mobile is very quick as I found out during a power cut while working from home recently, it was way quicker than my BT infinity broadband.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024