Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hey Gainsborough, can you turn the cricket off please? 12:45 - Aug 25 with 845 viewsSteve_M

England 44/3, should be four as Root just escaped from an awful drop. WI are playing well though.
[Post edited 25 Aug 2017 12:45]

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Hey Gainsborough, can you turn the cricket off please? on 17:43 - Aug 25 with 790 viewsSteve_M

Well, West Indies have played well. And they dropped three catches. Could still be 20/3 by 6:30.

Hey Gainsborough, can you turn the cricket off please? on 17:52 - Aug 25 with 782 viewsGogs

Hey Gainsborough, can you turn the cricket off please? on 17:43 - Aug 25 by Steve_M

Well, West Indies have played well. And they dropped three catches. Could still be 20/3 by 6:30.

They did bowl well, but fielded poorly, very poorly at times. England didn't bat very well either, all the pre-ashes questions are very much still to be answered. I hope for the sake of the series they bat ok too. Would like to see what England do against them with a 1st inns deficit. Whether it'll happen I'm not so sure
Hey Gainsborough, can you turn the cricket off please? on 18:46 - Aug 25 with 763 viewsgainsboroughblue

Ain't watched or heard a ball today. Sounds a shocker though. Hopefully a timely wake up call. Kind of nice from a competitive point of view.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hey Gainsborough, can you turn the cricket off please? on 20:06 - Aug 25 with 740 viewsSteve_M

Hey Gainsborough, can you turn the cricket off please? on 18:46 - Aug 25 by gainsboroughblue

Ain't watched or heard a ball today. Sounds a shocker though. Hopefully a timely wake up call. Kind of nice from a competitive point of view.

It was a really enjoyable day, annoying from an England perspective but WI upped their game. I even met Ryorry.

The Taphouse in Leeds is also brilliant, full of great beer.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024