Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling 19:26 - Jul 17 with 2066 viewsgiant_stow

For hours now, bvgger off, your whiny little engine is doing my head in. I gather you may be security spying on phone calls - hope you can get forum messages too.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 19:29 - Jul 17 with 2048 viewsBlueBadger

Typical Norfolk. Shouting at the big metal birds.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 19:37 - Jul 17 with 2035 viewsgiant_stow

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 19:29 - Jul 17 by BlueBadger

Typical Norfolk. Shouting at the big metal birds.

Not yet, but if it doesn't clear off soon...

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 19:46 - Jul 17 with 2017 viewsSwansea_Blue

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 19:37 - Jul 17 by giant_stow

Not yet, but if it doesn't clear off soon...

That's the downside of having a major international air travel hub. Just wait til the bells start clanging and choirboys start warbling.

#livinginthecityfastlane

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 20:01 - Jul 17 with 1990 viewsgiant_stow

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 19:46 - Jul 17 by Swansea_Blue

That's the downside of having a major international air travel hub. Just wait til the bells start clanging and choirboys start warbling.

#livinginthecityfastlane

Its gone - thry must have read my message

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 20:06 - Jul 17 with 1981 viewsGeoffSentence

I am with you on this, they are fwcking irritating.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 20:08 - Jul 17 with 1976 viewsgiant_stow

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 20:06 - Jul 17 by GeoffSentence

I am with you on this, they are fwcking irritating.

Its that echoing high pitched buzz - hurts my ears.

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 20:09 - Jul 17 with 1974 viewstcblue

Did we pay for a banner over your house?
To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 20:12 - Jul 17 with 1960 viewsGeoffSentence

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 20:08 - Jul 17 by giant_stow

Its that echoing high pitched buzz - hurts my ears.

is it one of those micro-light things, sort of a parachute powered by a hair dryer. I think it is legal to shoot them.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Login to get fewer ads

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 20:34 - Jul 17 with 1931 viewsBent_double

To whoever's up in that light plane that's been circling on 20:12 - Jul 17 by GeoffSentence

is it one of those micro-light things, sort of a parachute powered by a hair dryer. I think it is legal to shoot them.

On the subject of not being able to shoot annoying things, why are seagulls protected?

They are the noisiest, dirtiest flying creatures going, but you can't touch them, apparently. Which is a shame.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024