Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Benyu MOM on celtic debut 20:20 - Jul 15 with 10981 viewsCoco

V Lyon.

If only he he was bigger and nastier.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 20:25 - Jul 15 with 9498 viewsBackToRussia

Oh great.

Bad attitude apparently, although no one could say more than that.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:28 - Jul 15 with 9483 viewsBloots

....were beaten 4-0 by Olympique Lyonnais"

Rock n roll.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 20:33 - Jul 15 with 9419 viewsuefacup81

#ThisYearsDerby

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:38 - Jul 15 with 9389 viewsPJH

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:28 - Jul 15 by Bloots

Rock n roll.

He obviously controlled midfield then.
Although Celtic's first team played yesterday didn't they?
"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:49 - Jul 15 with 9317 viewsCoco

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:28 - Jul 15 by Bloots

Rock n roll.

There will be some eager to over play his achievements and others too keen to shoot them down.

I just hope he does well.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 20:51 - Jul 15 with 9290 viewsFtnfwest

Yes but if he does score any goals or play well it won't count, you know that
Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 20:52 - Jul 15 with 9270 viewsuefacup81

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 20:33 - Jul 15 by uefacup81

#ThisYearsDerby

Just had a chilling thought...

Imagine the meltdown if Benyu had signed for Derby!

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:54 - Jul 15 with 9260 viewsartsbossbeard

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:49 - Jul 15 by Coco

There will be some eager to over play his achievements and others too keen to shoot them down.

And there was me thinking from the op that you were eager to over play his achievements. What do I know?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Login to get fewer ads

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:56 - Jul 15 with 9243 viewsPJH

I do not begrudge him doing well but some on here seem to think he is going to be the best player in the World, if not already that.

He might have a successful career in football but then again, he might not.
(No subject) on 21:23 - Jul 15 with 9083 viewsCoco

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:54 - Jul 15 by artsbossbeard

And there was me thinking from the op that you were eager to over play his achievements. What do I know?

Yeh i probably am. just want an extra stick to beat old mick with. He is a big old bugga

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 21:24 - Jul 15 with 9068 viewsBackToRussia

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 20:54 - Jul 15 by artsbossbeard

What in the OP makes you think that, given it's about 10 words long?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

"A makeshift Celtic side.... on 21:43 - Jul 15 with 8962 viewsIllinoisblue

Welcome to the internet

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 21:51 - Jul 15 with 8910 viewsSitfcB

For the reserves.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

(No subject) on 22:10 - Jul 15 with 8816 viewsPhilTWTD

(No subject) on 21:23 - Jul 15 by Coco

Yeh i probably am. just want an extra stick to beat old mick with. He is a big old bugga

Whatever your thoughts on Mick, not his fault Kundai moved on, he wanted to keep him.
(No subject) on 22:28 - Jul 15 with 8712 viewsWickets

(No subject) on 22:10 - Jul 15 by PhilTWTD

Whatever your thoughts on Mick, not his fault Kundai moved on, he wanted to keep him.

Phil Do we know roughly how much compensation we are likely to receive from Celtic?
on 06:03 - Jul 16 with 8406 views_

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 21:51 - Jul 15 by SitfcB

For the reserves.

on 06:05 - Jul 16 with 8407 views_

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 20:25 - Jul 15 by BackToRussia

Oh great.

Bad attitude apparently, although no one could say more than that.

(No subject) on 07:40 - Jul 16 with 8287 viewsWestSussexBlue

Sounds like we may have been caught napping though.
(No subject) on 07:42 - Jul 16 with 8285 viewsitfcjoe

(No subject) on 07:40 - Jul 16 by WestSussexBlue

Sounds like we may have been caught napping though.

The big issue is we thought we had a contract option we could take up - why wasn't that watertight? And how many of our other contracts are worded in this way - and effectively not worth paper they were written on?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 10:59 - Jul 16 with 8007 viewsWeWereZombies

Match report here:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-0-4-lyon-new-boys-sta

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

(No subject) on 11:28 - Jul 16 with 7953 viewsTractorWood

Yes but who dropped the ball on the option? Why wasn't this sorted after he started playing well at Aldershot? Whether he goes on to win a ballon d'Or or ends up in non-league from the outside looking in, we look a bit naïve and glacial.

We are producing and scouting good players but transition to being consistent first team starters seems to be a problem. Watching Dozzell yesterday he should be used frequently next season. Again, outside looking in, Mick seems to be the problem for bedding them in. Give him a run of 10 games and see what happens. You could argue that he's already won something more notorious than anyone in our side.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

(No subject) on 11:41 - Jul 16 with 7909 viewsitfcjoe

(No subject) on 11:28 - Jul 16 by TractorWood

Yes but who dropped the ball on the option? Why wasn't this sorted after he started playing well at Aldershot? Whether he goes on to win a ballon d'Or or ends up in non-league from the outside looking in, we look a bit naïve and glacial.

We are producing and scouting good players but transition to being consistent first team starters seems to be a problem. Watching Dozzell yesterday he should be used frequently next season. Again, outside looking in, Mick seems to be the problem for bedding them in. Give him a run of 10 games and see what happens. You could argue that he's already won something more notorious than anyone in our side.

Presumably Milne, who is a lawyer by trade, or the club secretary who was in charge of writing the legal terms of the contract.

Whilst it's glacial, if manager told that we've another year to sort then so much can change in that time there's really no great rush. Very harsh to lay blame here at Mick's door.

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 11:57 - Jul 16 with 7865 viewsCoco

Benyu MOM on celtic debut on 10:59 - Jul 16 by WeWereZombies

Match report here:

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-0-4-lyon-new-boys-sta

Celtic: Brendan Rodgers praises recent signing Olivier Ntcham after Lyon display
26 minutes ago From the sectionFootball