Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? 02:42 - Jul 17 with 5527 viewsIllinoisblue

Wtf

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 07:53 - Jul 17 with 5215 viewshomer_123

As Doctor Who?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 08:06 - Jul 17 with 5161 viewsJimmyJazz

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 07:53 - Jul 17 by homer_123

As Doctor Who?

WTF and Ed Sheeran, well could apply to anything.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 08:48 - Jul 17 with 5047 viewsGeoffSentence

For anyone else baffled by the cryptic nature of the OP after some research i assume this relates to a cameo appearance he had in game of thrones.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 08:52 - Jul 17 with 5020 viewsJimmyJazz

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 08:48 - Jul 17 by GeoffSentence

For anyone else baffled by the cryptic nature of the OP after some research i assume this relates to a cameo appearance he had in game of thrones.

Seems appropriate after all then. He looks like a hobbit

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 11:06 - Jul 17 with 4763 viewstcblue

I saw a pic of him once on a boat with his top off, with his skin tone and tattoos he looks like a white walker who rolled around in a still-wet printed copy of the Beano.

With ginger hair
Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 11:09 - Jul 17 with 4745 viewstcblue

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 11:06 - Jul 17 by tcblue

I saw a pic of him once on a boat with his top off, with his skin tone and tattoos he looks like a white walker who rolled around in a still-wet printed copy of the Beano.

With ginger hair

Winter is coming

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 11:11 - Jul 17 with 4735 viewschicoazul

I love GoT but that was such a bad scene. Not just his appearance and 'acting' but the guy from the Shane Meadows' films too was bad, and the fact they were talking about how much they love home, just had a baby, blah blah. Very ham fisted.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 13:08 - Jul 17 with 4509 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 11:11 - Jul 17 by chicoazul

I love GoT but that was such a bad scene. Not just his appearance and 'acting' but the guy from the Shane Meadows' films too was bad, and the fact they were talking about how much they love home, just had a baby, blah blah. Very ham fisted.

Sheeran's cameo is a bit odd, but doesn't really bother me that much.

Potential spoiler coming up for anybody who hasn't seen the episode......

I thought the scene was ok though, it put Arya in an awkward position. In her view, all Lannister army members are the enemy and deserve to die. She has met a few blokes who seem to be decent men, yet are part of the Lannister army.

It is a moral dilemma for Arya, who doesn't agree with killing good men, but needs to use one of these men to get easy access to Kings Landing. I'm guessing she'll end up killing one of them to get to Lannisters.

Poll: Best Football Song

Login to get fewer ads

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 13:34 - Jul 17 with 4424 viewschicoazul

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 13:08 - Jul 17 by RoyKeanesDog

Sheeran's cameo is a bit odd, but doesn't really bother me that much.

Potential spoiler coming up for anybody who hasn't seen the episode......

I thought the scene was ok though, it put Arya in an awkward position. In her view, all Lannister army members are the enemy and deserve to die. She has met a few blokes who seem to be decent men, yet are part of the Lannister army.

It is a moral dilemma for Arya, who doesn't agree with killing good men, but needs to use one of these men to get easy access to Kings Landing. I'm guessing she'll end up killing one of them to get to Lannisters.

Arya is a mass murderer who has it seems to me, zero compunction about killing anyone if it suits her.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 13:48 - Jul 17 with 4375 viewsRoyKeanesDog

Wait, what, Ed Sheeran? on 13:34 - Jul 17 by chicoazul

Arya is a mass murderer who has it seems to me, zero compunction about killing anyone if it suits her.

She only kills those that have wronged her though. She won't feel comfortable killing the kid from This is England.

I think she'll kill one of them and try to blend in with the rest of the gang, then bump into Melisandre, who she said she will see again. Melisandre will see the gang of Lannister soldiers and know one of them is Arya.

Poll: Best Football Song

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024