Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Labour are having another great time of it then. 08:12 - Apr 5 with 1045 viewsLord_Lucan

Sheesh.

Why so long to sort this out though?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:15 - Apr 5 with 1038 viewsSteve_M

Because they have an idiot in charge? And said idiot doesn't seem to have much of a problem with anti-semitism.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:33 - Apr 5 with 1001 viewsStokieBlue

Absolute shower.

Total infighting now with Labour MP's turning on the leader, Livingstone and the decision openly on Twitter.

Ridiculous state of affairs for the main opposition party.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:34 - Apr 5 with 1000 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:15 - Apr 5 by Steve_M

Because they have an idiot in charge? And said idiot doesn't seem to have much of a problem with anti-semitism.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarcusDysch/status/849338696004505601

Campaign Against Anti-Semitism: “This surely represents the death throes of the Labour Party’s long relationship with the Jewish community.”

Holocaust Educational Trust: “This verdict is a slap on the wrist for a serial offender. That a mainstream political party would consider these views to be welcome within their ranks simply demonstrates that antisemitism is not taken as seriously as all other forms of racism and prejudice.”

Jewish Labour Movement: “This is a betrayal of our Party’s values. One year suspension allows for a revolving door for repeat offenders.”

CST: “This decision strengthens real anti-Semites and their fellow travellers, and will leave the Jewish community less confident than ever that Labour is serious in dealing with anti-Semitism.”

Luciana Berger: “A new low for my party this evening. Appalling decision. Why is antisemitism being treated differently from any other form of racism?”

Wes Streeting: “So much for zero tolerance approach to antisemitism — this is a terrible betrayal of Jewish Labour supporters and our values.”

Michael Dugher: “Is the party really saying it knows more about antisemitism than the Chief Rabbi?”

Tulip Siddiq: “Absolutely ridiculous. Why has this man not been expelled?!”

John Woodcock: “This pathetic Livingstone sentence is an important moment Labour members: do we stand for decency against this or are we part of the decay?”

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:39 - Apr 5 with 987 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:34 - Apr 5 by GlasgowBlue

https://mobile.twitter.com/MarcusDysch/status/849338696004505601

Campaign Against Anti-Semitism: “This surely represents the death throes of the Labour Party’s long relationship with the Jewish community.”

Holocaust Educational Trust: “This verdict is a slap on the wrist for a serial offender. That a mainstream political party would consider these views to be welcome within their ranks simply demonstrates that antisemitism is not taken as seriously as all other forms of racism and prejudice.”

Jewish Labour Movement: “This is a betrayal of our Party’s values. One year suspension allows for a revolving door for repeat offenders.”

CST: “This decision strengthens real anti-Semites and their fellow travellers, and will leave the Jewish community less confident than ever that Labour is serious in dealing with anti-Semitism.”

Luciana Berger: “A new low for my party this evening. Appalling decision. Why is antisemitism being treated differently from any other form of racism?”

Wes Streeting: “So much for zero tolerance approach to antisemitism — this is a terrible betrayal of Jewish Labour supporters and our values.”

Michael Dugher: “Is the party really saying it knows more about antisemitism than the Chief Rabbi?”

Tulip Siddiq: “Absolutely ridiculous. Why has this man not been expelled?!”

John Woodcock: “This pathetic Livingstone sentence is an important moment Labour members: do we stand for decency against this or are we part of the decay?”

Ah, there you are , what do you make of this......
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/apr/02/cancer-patients-family-stands-to
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/02/the-guardian-view-on-berea

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:51 - Apr 5 with 970 viewsSteve_M

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:39 - Apr 5 by BanksterDebtSlave

Ah, there you are , what do you make of this......
https://www.theguardian.com/society/2017/apr/02/cancer-patients-family-stands-to
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/02/the-guardian-view-on-berea

It's one reason why an actual opposition party would be quite helpful.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:58 - Apr 5 with 945 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:51 - Apr 5 by Steve_M

It's one reason why an actual opposition party would be quite helpful.

Does this imply that you agree it's shameful!.....I do not burn a candle for the Labour Party.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If he goes will he still be Super?

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 09:00 - Apr 5 with 942 viewsBOjK

The really sad thing is it isn't immediately apparent which which news story you are referring to.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 10:22 - Apr 5 with 878 viewsblue_oyster

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 08:15 - Apr 5 by Steve_M

It's nothing to do with Corbyn. Labour is a dead party.

Conventional wisdom is the enemy of thought.
Poll: Who is the most hated contributor to this site?

Login to get fewer ads

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 11:17 - Apr 5 with 843 viewsBOjK

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 10:22 - Apr 5 by blue_oyster

It's nothing to do with Corbyn. Labour is a dead party.

Labour clearly has some big challenges whoever is in charge, but it would at least be capable of functioning as a proper opposition with someone competent in charge.

Blog: [Blog] Keep Calm and Carry on (Or Why the Club is Not in Crisis from Top to Bottom)

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:19 - Apr 5 with 777 viewsCoastalblue

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 11:17 - Apr 5 by BOjK

Labour clearly has some big challenges whoever is in charge, but it would at least be capable of functioning as a proper opposition with someone competent in charge.

I think Labour as a serious political party have all but gone now, it remains to be seen how long our party political system hangs around after them.

We are well overdue a good shake up.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:21 - Apr 5 with 772 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 11:17 - Apr 5 by BOjK

In the post Brexit UK what do Labour stand for? A new centrist and pro EU party would be a far more effective opposition.

Iron Lion Zion

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:24 - Apr 5 with 760 viewsLord_Lucan

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:21 - Apr 5 by GlasgowBlue

In the post Brexit UK what do Labour stand for? A new centrist and pro EU party would be a far more effective opposition.

When is the last successful launch of a new party? We are close becoming a dictatorship.

Labour need to just change the leadership and slightly adjust the name as Blair did with New Labour. If Blair wasn't earning so much money right now I wouldn't put it past him coming back.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:27 - Apr 5 with 751 viewshype313

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:24 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

When is the last successful launch of a new party? We are close becoming a dictatorship.

Labour need to just change the leadership and slightly adjust the name as Blair did with New Labour. If Blair wasn't earning so much money right now I wouldn't put it past him coming back.

He's far too toxic for the Labour brand, only David Miliband can come in and save what seats they have left.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:27 - Apr 5 with 751 viewsGlasgowBlue

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:24 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

THE SDP failed to break through electoraly but that was 40 odd years ago.

Trump was an independent in all but name and in France, Macron will be PM by using a new party name and getting top politicians from both the major parties to hang on to his coat tails. A bit of a stitch up to defeat Le Pen but it will work.

Iron Lion Zion

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:30 - Apr 5 with 740 viewsLord_Lucan

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:27 - Apr 5 by hype313

He's far too toxic for the Labour brand, only David Miliband can come in and save what seats they have left.

David Milliband is earning too much money, that bird has flown.

How could he come in and shake it up anyway? He isn't an MP

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 14:07 - Apr 5 with 707 viewsCoastalblue

Labour are having another great time of it then. on 13:30 - Apr 5 by Lord_Lucan

David Milliband is earning too much money, that bird has flown.

How could he come in and shake it up anyway? He isn't an MP

Well once upon a time they could have given him a safe seat, not sure they have any of those now. They really are in danger of becoming an irrelevance and need to start again.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024