Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen 16:27 - Mar 16 with 1373 viewsPendejo

We are having the builders in tomorrow to start the process of fitting a new kitchen, so today I have been boxing and bagging up "stuff" from the current kitchen... much of which I have considered binning on the basis that I've never used it or seen it used.

So once the new kitchen is ready and fitted, whenever that may be, I think there will be less stuff going back into it.

There are five in our household, soon to be four as stepson seems to be ready to fly the nest, so I think I'm going to reduce the number of cups, glasses, plates [various sizes] and bowls etc. to 5, and when anyone else comes here to eat we will get paper cups.

Discovered a cooking sauce that expired in October 2015!!! Which was inserted deep in the back of a cupboard, otherwise I would have purged it earlier.

One draw contained broken zips and other, no other word for it, sh 1t. Now binned.

Kitchen doesn't half look bare now... going to be interesting eating cold beans out of cans until new kitchen finished.

Once in place wife has been promised new; cooker, fridge freezer, pots / pans [matching set] and knives... then maybe, just maybe the 12 year old Volvo can be retired and replaced with something new and shiny, a Dacia maybe or my dad's Perodua when he gives up driving... naah

Time to go "green"

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 16:32 - Mar 16 with 1358 viewsWeWereZombies

So is the 2015 cooking sauce going on the cold beans tonight?

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 16:35 - Mar 16 with 1339 viewsLord_Lucan

The 2015 sauce was probably fine.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 16:35 - Mar 16 with 1345 viewsPendejo

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 16:32 - Mar 16 by WeWereZombies

So is the 2015 cooking sauce going on the cold beans tonight?

Was thinking of improvising it as a pizza base sauce and then feeding it to the family while I abstain.
[Post edited 16 Mar 2017 16:35]

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 16:37 - Mar 16 with 1321 viewsgtsb1966

Just the Mrs.
How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 16:57 - Mar 16 with 1293 viewsvapour_trail

I moved out of a shared house I rented with mates back in the day, that I'd been in for 6 years, and discovered a tin of food at the back of a cupboard that had been out of date when I'd moved in.

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 20:34 - Mar 16 with 1184 viewsMedwayTractor

That's nothing. Found a packet of prawns in the bottom of the freezer a few days ago, best before date was April 2004.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 21:47 - Mar 16 with 1125 viewsjeera

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 16:35 - Mar 16 by Lord_Lucan

The 2015 sauce was probably fine.

Although the ethics of having a cooking sauce in the first place could be up for debate.

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 21:50 - Mar 16 with 1118 viewstextbackup

How much useless junk do you keep in YOUR kitchen on 20:34 - Mar 16 by MedwayTractor

That's nothing. Found a packet of prawns in the bottom of the freezer a few days ago, best before date was April 2004.

I hope you kept them, to open and eat in celebration when we go up, in 2034

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024