Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil 16:26 - May 15 with 670 views_clive_baker_

He's well oiled!

Funny bloke.
Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 17:35 - May 15 with 587 viewsVic

Didn’t really need Mark, Terry, Russ or Phil there did they - didn’t get a word in edgeways!

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 17:37 - May 15 with 581 viewsbazza

Quality .
Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 17:43 - May 15 with 558 viewsFBI

I started out thinking he was a d!ck but by the end thought it was great fun and I'd love to see him do a night of stand up - well, sway, probably.

Poll: The career progress of former town players is...

Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 17:50 - May 15 with 531 viewsVic

I couldn’t help feel sorry for Jo - his long suffering wife!

Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 17:53 - May 15 with 519 viewsfarkenhell

Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 17:50 - May 15 by Vic

"She's telling me my belly's hanging out."

I hadn't noticed until that point, but from then on my eyes seemed to be fixed on it!
Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 17:57 - May 15 with 493 viewsDeano69

Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 17:50 - May 15 by Vic

Jill..

Pretty sure he would have done another two hours if allowed!
[Post edited 15 May 17:57]

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 18:08 - May 15 with 441 viewsVic

Just watched Life's a Pitch with Alan Brazil on 17:53 - May 15 by farkenhell

"She's telling me my belly's hanging out."

I hadn't noticed until that point, but from then on my eyes seemed to be fixed on it!

Hahaha - one by one the buttons popped and I was sat there waiting for someone to tell him - or for the camera to be put on someone else and to come back to find him all buttoned up. Quite funny really.

I also couldn’t quite work out what Tell and Russell were making of him. And Mark looked decidedly unsure one of his more fruity comments (like looking off camera with a look that was asking ‘should I tell him to reign his language in?’)

Some fascinating anecdotes though - inc why he was sold and his run 8n even with SBR over his pay. Sounded like a gobby Scot even in those days. Not exactly your grade a role model is he.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024