Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What was the final tally of live Town games this season? 22:08 - May 14 with 859 viewsgainsboroughblue

Must've been pushing half of the total games played?

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:14 - May 14 with 822 viewsSitfcB

20 league games

https://thefullerflavour.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/itfc-live-on-t

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:30 - May 14 with 733 viewsHciwspi

What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:14 - May 14 by SitfcB

20 league games

https://thefullerflavour.wordpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/05/itfc-live-on-t

Bloody good job we broke the “sky hoodoo!”
What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:33 - May 14 with 706 viewsgainsboroughblue

What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:14 - May 14 by SitfcB

20 league games

Not to mention the bonus streams as well. I chose a good year to cave in and get the sport channels again.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:39 - May 14 with 685 viewswaveneyblue

What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:30 - May 14 by Hciwspi

Bloody good job we broke the “sky hoodoo!”

Still less than half our games but 66% of our defeats.

It's still lurking a bit....
What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:58 - May 14 with 610 viewsHighgateBlue

What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:39 - May 14 by waveneyblue

Still less than half our games but 66% of our defeats.

It's still lurking a bit....

True, but in fairness if they're only going to select some of our matches, the ones they pick will disproportionately be against (i) 'big' teams, (ii) teams doing well, (iii) teams around us in the table, and (iv) local rivals. The first three will mean more losses than in a random set of games, and the fourth is a bit more of a lottery than an average game in my view.

But yeah, still not great stats.
What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 23:21 - May 14 with 556 viewswithyblue

What was the final tally of live Town games this season? on 22:58 - May 14 by HighgateBlue

True, but in fairness if they're only going to select some of our matches, the ones they pick will disproportionately be against (i) 'big' teams, (ii) teams doing well, (iii) teams around us in the table, and (iv) local rivals. The first three will mean more losses than in a random set of games, and the fourth is a bit more of a lottery than an average game in my view.

But yeah, still not great stats.

Which was also the main reason for the Sky hoodoo in the first place (as well as us being generally rubbish) - most of the games were either against teams who were doing very well or against Norwich.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024