Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest 19:32 - May 13 with 1833 viewsfranz_tyson

Just seen Lambo is on the latest Under the Cosh podcast. Can't be bothered to stick with the interview and can't understand him anyway. Maybe hes got some inside info on Town and someone can translate.
Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 19:34 - May 13 with 1804 viewsIllinoisblue

Just came here to say same. Watched first five mins then sacked it off. Hopefully someone can last it out long enough to see if he says anything about ITFC

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 19:41 - May 13 with 1757 viewsMK1

The bloke is a bitter idiot. Can't be assed to waste my time listening to him.
Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 19:41 - May 13 with 1765 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 19:34 - May 13 by Illinoisblue

Just came here to say same. Watched first five mins then sacked it off. Hopefully someone can last it out long enough to see if he says anything about ITFC

I’m a regular watcher of the UTC podcast so will give it a listen this week.

If anyone wants an entertaining watch, the Laird one is absolutely superb. Hilarious stuff. To the extent that the stories about John Wesley as manager are scarcely believable. Until the week after when Westley also goes on as a guest to ‘clear his name’ and then in fact basically confirms everything as true. Two hilarious episodes well worth anyone’s time. I promise it’s worth it.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 19:53 - May 13 with 1685 viewsIllinoisblue

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 19:41 - May 13 by The_Romford_Blue

If anyone wants an entertaining watch, the Laird one is absolutely superb. Hilarious stuff. To the extent that the stories about John Wesley as manager are scarcely believable. Until the week after when Westley also goes on as a guest to ‘clear his name’ and then in fact basically confirms everything as true. Two hilarious episodes well worth anyone’s time. I promise it’s worth it.

UTC is great content. Lambert just winds me up

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 21:22 - May 13 with 1525 viewsReuser_is_God

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 19:53 - May 13 by Illinoisblue

UTC is great content. Lambert just winds me up

Yeah great pod.

Lambert is just going to be name dropping Celtic & Dortmund every 30 seconds, much like one of his ITFC press conferences. Not worth watching.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 22:29 - May 13 with 1405 viewsTonytown

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 21:22 - May 13 by Reuser_is_God

Yeah great pod.

Lambert is just going to be name dropping Celtic & Dortmund every 30 seconds, much like one of his ITFC press conferences. Not worth watching.

He was a Champions League winner and played for some big big clubs you know.
Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 22:44 - May 13 with 1355 viewsPlums

I listened to half of it on my walk home. Tried to listen objectively and so far have come to the conclusion that he still seems surprised by the career he had as a player. He's so full of cliches and everything and everyone is 'unbelievable' that it's quite frankly a bit dull - as far as I've got to anyway. I'll report back.

UTC has some great pods - I think the two with Andy Woodman (who is now an EFL manager) are probably my favourites. I wouldn't have found it without a recommendation on here a while back.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 23:04 - May 13 with 1284 viewsChurchman

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 19:41 - May 13 by MK1

The bloke is a bitter idiot. Can't be assed to waste my time listening to him.

There was an hour and a half of my life lost forever yesterday watching those teams that finished way below us stumble about at Carrow Road.

I’m not going to add to that grievous loss by listening to that utter waste of oxygen Lambert droning on about Celtic and Dortmund.
[Post edited 14 May 7:45]
Login to get fewer ads

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 06:46 - May 14 with 1054 viewsitfcserbia

Rather watch Steve Howey again, he was hilarious.

Semper fidelis!
Poll: Would you sack Paul Cook?

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 08:26 - May 14 with 915 viewsWakh

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 19:41 - May 13 by The_Romford_Blue

I just listened to it on you recommendation but…. Well I played rugby for many years and wow . Naked in a wheelie bin in Plymouth? I have travelled back to the southwest naked from all over. Waterloo was the furthest. Some lovely university student brought me home from Esher in her charade, wrapped in her dressing gown. We she even took me KFC in it on the way back.

And being stranded naked in some corner of the uk was generally the the tamest punishment, albeit the most inconveniencing.
Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 21:26 - May 15 with 458 viewsPlums

Paul Lambert -Latest Under the Cosh guest on 22:44 - May 13 by Plums

I listened to half of it on my walk home. Tried to listen objectively and so far have come to the conclusion that he still seems surprised by the career he had as a player. He's so full of cliches and everything and everyone is 'unbelievable' that it's quite frankly a bit dull - as far as I've got to anyway. I'll report back.

UTC has some great pods - I think the two with Andy Woodman (who is now an EFL manager) are probably my favourites. I wouldn't have found it without a recommendation on here a while back.

I have now got to the end of it and we didn't get much of a mention at all. He did say he wasn't really missing management and is happy doing what he's doing. At this point I found myself wondering if we're still paying his wages? If so, that might explain why there was so little about Town.

By UTC's standards, it was pretty stale fare.

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024