Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another thread gone... 09:14 - May 13 with 5920 viewsPhilTWTD

And the poster causing much of the row - who I suspect is one of the former users who continues to send me abusive emails - has been removed. Can that be the last of the sniping or I will just ban those who are continually involved, whether long-term users or otherwise.
There literally wasn’t though…. on 14:42 - May 13 with 801 viewsKropotkin123

There literally wasn’t though…. on 10:56 - May 13 by PhilTWTD

There were other people having a pop at the OP, which seemed needless. Not sure why new posters are given hassle on occasion, it's unnecessary and unhelpful.

New posters are sometimes given hassle because it is instantly obvious they've set up a troll account and existing posters can't be bothered waiting 3 months for the necessary proof to mount up, particularly when the new poster is laying out their oh so smart and funny origin story.

I think that they have been banned within a day demonstrates it has been helpful. Probably saved you months of bickering and clean ups by being able to act swiftly.

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

Another thread gone... on 15:14 - May 13 with 691 viewsRyorry

Another thread gone... on 13:06 - May 13 by bluelagos

Did someone get called a budgie and if they were, would it be right to say they were missfingered?

Point of order - misclawed, Shirley.

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Another thread gone... on 18:31 - May 13 with 525 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Another thread gone... on 13:06 - May 13 by bluelagos

Did someone get called a budgie and if they were, would it be right to say they were missfingered?

Don't you mean massfingered?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Terrible people…. on 21:12 - May 14 with 329 viewsBigalhunter

Terrible people…. on 11:57 - May 13 by blueasfook

That's what makes us elites bro.

This little romance is like witnessing Kwarteng and Truss picking nits off each other.
There literally wasn’t though…. on 21:17 - May 14 with 320 viewsPhilTWTD

There literally wasn’t though…. on 14:42 - May 13 by Kropotkin123

New posters are sometimes given hassle because it is instantly obvious they've set up a troll account and existing posters can't be bothered waiting 3 months for the necessary proof to mount up, particularly when the new poster is laying out their oh so smart and funny origin story.

I think that they have been banned within a day demonstrates it has been helpful. Probably saved you months of bickering and clean ups by being able to act swiftly.

The new poster I was talking about wasn't banned and didn't post anything incendiary.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024