Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If anyone has 48 mins listen to something 09:47 - May 8 with 784 viewsKeno

here's Brenner's commentary on all 104 goals last season

I miss Brenner

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

If anyone has 48 mins listen to something on 09:49 - May 8 with 761 viewsSwailsey

I love Brenner so much, this is great so far - thanks.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

If anyone has 48 mins listen to something on 09:24 - May 14 with 442 viewsEsseeja

If anyone has 48 mins listen to something on 09:49 - May 8 by Swailsey

I love Brenner so much, this is great so far - thanks.

Brenner has had an incredible season of commentary this season, he is becoming a tad bit repetitive now but I will never get bored of hearing his voice.
If anyone has 48 mins listen to something on 21:28 - May 14 with 273 viewsBluespeed225

in 2012, after , I think it was Sheffield weds at home, we'd lost, and I sat on Felixstowe sea front on way to work listening to him and Mills saying they just could not see a way out. Enter Mick and the season and a bit more were saved. I've heard him and Mathie joke(?) they they had to sit through games while we could leave! Heard him describe us as the unhappiest football club in the world. he was probably right at the time. So he's been on this trip with us, and seen more than most of us.He's been as involved as anyone in the last 2 years.
If anyone has 48 mins listen to something on 21:33 - May 14 with 259 viewsbazza

48hrs I’d probably give it a go still.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024