Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Following on from Joe's thread below... 09:40 - May 8 with 2312 viewstractorboy1978

I think we need a couple of experienced PL heads. Your Aluko/Keogh types a level higher - albeit we will want them to play more minutes than those two did. We have to remember that next season is going to be a step up for our on pitch 'leaders' like Morsy/Chaplin as well. They are going to need some help.

Brighton have signed the likes of Lallana and Milner in recent seasons. Luton got Barkley and Townsend.

So my question is, who would be available and possible? The below is probably a decent starting point. Danny Welbeck would be a fantastic pick up but sounds like he's about to agree a new deal at Brighton. Cresswell another one with a wealth of PL experience, a big personality and would be great around the squad.

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/premier-league/endendevertraege/wettbewerb/GB1
Following on from Joe's thread below... on 17:21 - May 8 with 303 viewsCobboldCrusty

Following on from Joe's thread below... on 16:10 - May 8 by textbackup

Probably worked under KM at MUFC too? Or had he left by then.

Hirst would learn so much off him.

Right made my mind up, want him in as first signing, get on it MA!

Welbeck was long gone when McKenna got to Man U but still agree that he'd be a great signing and would fit in well with the culture of the club and squad - very likeable guy and underrated footballer!
Following on from Joe's thread below... on 20:20 - May 10 with 158 viewsNutkins_Return

Following on from Joe's thread below... on 14:58 - May 8 by tractorboy1978

I definitely wasn't advocating spending big fees on experienced PL players. Hence why I linked those PL players out of contract. Disagree re experience in the squad, other than Tuanzebe I don't think we have a player that has kicked a ball in the PL let alone played a decent number of games.

Yes get what you are saying completely. I just think experience wise doesn't have to be prem. Morsy is. Ot going to be phased by the premier league from a mentality point of view. Ditto Luongo, Burgess, Burns etc who have international experience as well.

I think experience wise we are fine and need to concentrate more on ability wise i.e. you increase the ability level around your Morsy's and co.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024