Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds fan in norway and a lack of sleep 07:02 - May 4 with 659 viewsgreyhound

Got in a taxi on Thursday in norway. Driver was a huge leeds fan and we had a good chat about the football despite the swears he angled at me for being a town fan and his belief we had done it. He charged me half the fare and we left wishing each other the best of luck for the play offs...made me laugh.

I am currently sat in Southampton as we returned from a cruise last night, I've got a long train journey home, and come what may I will be somewhere to hopefully watch us bring it all home. Slept for an hour and a half last night with the sort of excitement you feel as a kid at Christmas. A couple of seasons ago we were brandished with the slogan "It's our time" and it really feels like it now is...however that little shred still looms over me from the taxi driver...good luck for the playoffs in a thick Norwegian accent.

It's not done yet, but if it is...my goodness me it's been a journey.
Leeds fan in norway and a lack of sleep on 07:56 - May 4 with 435 viewsvictorywilhappen

For good reason I still remember you as the one bringing us news for our future. Those posts just after Phil had been pushed out and we were all screaming started this massive push forward of positivity. Thank you for the inside knowledge and hope that seems to have helped get us here today.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024