Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London supporters: Brondes Age to watch the game? 09:03 - May 3 with 600 viewsTractorhead_90

Interested to know who's going to watch in the Brondes Age?

Called yesterday and they've got it on but not seen anything from the London Supporter's Branch.

Unfortunately I can't get down to Ipswich to soak up the atmosphere of it all.
London supporters: Brondes Age to watch the game? on 09:07 - May 3 with 576 viewsd77sgw

For Town fans in SE London, I've persuaded the barman at the fantastic Skehans in Nunhead to put the game on if we get 5+ Town fans - anyone interested?
London supporters: Brondes Age to watch the game? on 12:59 - May 3 with 445 viewsDevereuxxx

I've seen a couple of threads like this, most seem to be gravitating towards the Brondes Age despite no official confirmation from the supporters branch. I'm likely going to be heading there, as I assume a few Ipswich fans (those of us unlucky enough not able to get to Ipswich) will be watching seeing as it's been a hub recently.
London supporters: Brondes Age to watch the game? on 13:24 - May 3 with 422 viewsd77sgw

London supporters: Brondes Age to watch the game? on 12:59 - May 3 by Devereuxxx

I've seen a couple of threads like this, most seem to be gravitating towards the Brondes Age despite no official confirmation from the supporters branch. I'm likely going to be heading there, as I assume a few Ipswich fans (those of us unlucky enough not able to get to Ipswich) will be watching seeing as it's been a hub recently.

Ok, fair enough. I'll not bother with Skehans then, and either head to Ipswich or Camden.
London supporters: Brondes Age to watch the game? on 13:30 - May 3 with 408 viewsDevereuxxx

London supporters: Brondes Age to watch the game? on 13:24 - May 3 by d77sgw

Ok, fair enough. I'll not bother with Skehans then, and either head to Ipswich or Camden.

Wasn't trying to discourage you at all - was just sharing what I've seen on here last couple of days! (Quite a few of the threads have got lost because of the sheer amount of feverish activity this week).
London supporters: Brondes Age to watch the game? on 15:58 - May 3 with 316 viewsd77sgw

London supporters: Brondes Age to watch the game? on 13:30 - May 3 by Devereuxxx

Wasn't trying to discourage you at all - was just sharing what I've seen on here last couple of days! (Quite a few of the threads have got lost because of the sheer amount of feverish activity this week).

No, thanks, appreciate it. Better to head up to Camden and be with a sea of Blue rather than watching it in a boozer on my own!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024