Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game 20:30 - May 2 with 1207 viewsIllinoisblue

Doing the usual pre-match bit asking people what they think the score will be. Speaking to a couple of Cov fans and asks one of them “what do you reckon then?”

And the Cov fan replies, “what, you mean about the game?”

No mate, he wants your opinion on the conflict in the Middle East.

Truly a golden age of fan content

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 20:33 - May 2 with 1115 viewsgainsboroughblue

Without wanting to be horrible, he really did manage to pick out some specimens the other night.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 20:38 - May 2 with 1047 viewsIllinoisblue

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 20:33 - May 2 by gainsboroughblue

Without wanting to be horrible, he really did manage to pick out some specimens the other night.

I normally try to avoid the vlogs altogether as they’re fairly worthless (expect for goal scenes and limbs). But make an exception at this time of the season. Said this before but I cannot comprehend being in your 20s and instead of enjoying the best football we’ve had in a couple of decades you’re making videos when you could be drinking and losing yourself in the moment without constantly asking people to “smash the subscribe button”.

62 - 78 - 81

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 20:53 - May 2 with 954 viewsgainsboroughblue

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 20:38 - May 2 by Illinoisblue

I normally try to avoid the vlogs altogether as they’re fairly worthless (expect for goal scenes and limbs). But make an exception at this time of the season. Said this before but I cannot comprehend being in your 20s and instead of enjoying the best football we’ve had in a couple of decades you’re making videos when you could be drinking and losing yourself in the moment without constantly asking people to “smash the subscribe button”.

I forward wind most of them. I can't bear it when Griffin asks what their favourite chant is. Makes my toes curl.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 20:59 - May 2 with 891 viewsIllinoisblue

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 20:53 - May 2 by gainsboroughblue

I forward wind most of them. I can't bear it when Griffin asks what their favourite chant is. Makes my toes curl.

Yeah, that and the fancy dress stuff. I just don’t get it. At all.

The Saints fan one from the other week was decent as the guy didn’t talk too much and got great footage from the away end of Jeremy’s 90+7 magic moment.

62 - 78 - 81

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 21:06 - May 2 with 833 viewsSitfcB

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 20:53 - May 2 by gainsboroughblue

The Middlesbrough away one was pretty good

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Comedy gold from Griffin’s vlog from Coventry game on 21:10 - May 2 with 753 viewsFromReuserWithLove

Fast forward?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024