Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. 21:48 - May 1 with 1465 viewsLord_Lucan

And I think we may be getting ahead of ourselves.

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 21:52 - May 1 with 1399 viewsbazza

You were advertising where to get flares earlier, what did you drink? A pint of pessimism… whatever it was, get them to change the barrel
[Post edited 1 May 21:53]
I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 21:52 - May 1 with 1396 viewsvictorywilhappen

'That old canary at the bar next to you is in your ear?

'...if the cuckoo don't crow in May then the tea towels will blow.'..Brian from Melford predicts we will make the PL ...and Europe
I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 21:58 - May 1 with 1300 viewswitchdoctor

I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 21:52 - May 1 by victorywilhappen

'That old canary at the bar next to you is in your ear?

'...if the cuckoo don't crow in May then the tea towels will blow.'..Brian from Melford predicts we will make the PL ...and Europe

*Melton
I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 22:00 - May 1 with 1257 viewsVic

Don’t be daft you silly old buqqer. We’re going to do this. I’m just waiting to see you and RkD on the pitch afterwards.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 22:00 - May 1 with 1242 viewsvictorywilhappen

I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 21:58 - May 1 by witchdoctor

*Melton

He moved...after the neighbours complained about the noises above.... his mother Doris stayed behind waiting for Neil.
I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 23:45 - May 1 with 934 viewsCoastalblue

Go take a dump, always the best place for thinking, your mind will clear and it will all seem much better again.

I tend to find not thinking works well as well.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 00:28 - May 2 with 860 viewspointofblue

Huddersfield gave us a tough game away and will be fighting for pride. It's not a given, but we're in a better position only needing a draw. But I won't fully believe until the final whistle blows and we've got at least a point.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

I’ve gone down the pub to have a good ol think. on 07:14 - May 2 with 492 viewslazyblue

Calm it down a bit until we have completed the job, then go mad if we do it!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024