Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Huddersfield’s formation Saturday 20:46 - May 1 with 901 viewsJimInGreensboro

Surely, they’ll come out to play, right, and not give us some 10-0-0 perversion of football.
Huddersfield’s formation Saturday on 21:06 - May 1 with 799 viewsWeWereZombies

At start of play Huddersfield need to beat us 0-15 and hope that Hull get a 0-1 win at Plymouth if Huddersfield are to stay up. If Hull start to knock in goals (which they would also need to do dependent upon how well Birmingham do against Norwich if Hull are to make the play-offs) then Huddersfield might get an unlikely sense of optimism. But what I expect is Huddersfield to play a damage limitation formation to stifle us as much as possible and hope for a goal on the break simply to show themselves as having gone down fighting.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

Huddersfield’s formation Saturday on 21:18 - May 1 with 737 viewsgainsboroughblue

I think it will be a condensed down version of the Maidstone home game. Totally different result you'd hope but I can't really see, in terms of stats, anything other than us having around two dozen goal attempts and upwards of 65% possession.

As I say, we just need to make chances pay and be careful of them on the break.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Huddersfield’s formation Saturday on 21:26 - May 1 with 697 viewsvictorywilhappen

Huddersfield is about rain. It was an awful away leg for weather and they seemed to love it..as did their fans. Hopefully the sun will shine for our party and a 4-0 win for us will be the score. sure they will be happy to see Leeds cry to consolidate their trip to div 1.
Huddersfield’s formation Saturday on 23:44 - May 1 with 482 viewsWeWereZombies

Huddersfield’s formation Saturday on 21:26 - May 1 by victorywilhappen

Huddersfield is about rain. It was an awful away leg for weather and they seemed to love it..as did their fans. Hopefully the sun will shine for our party and a 4-0 win for us will be the score. sure they will be happy to see Leeds cry to consolidate their trip to div 1.

Forecast: Fifteen degrees, patchy cloud becoming overcast, slight chance of rain. Actually really good weather for football.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024