Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players I’ve been impressed with that we may or may not look at. 17:50 - May 1 with 2959 viewsipswichtillidie

All from the Championship. Obviously some talented players from other sides (Leeds/Leicester) not on this list but trying to make it financially viable. That said some of the players will no doubt fetch £15 million. All pending we collect a point sat of course.. post for fun.

I Greaves 23 Hull
Carvalho 21 Hull/Liverpool
J. philogene 22
G. Sara 24 Scum
M.Johnston 25 - WBA
Latte Lath 25 Boro
M. Whittaker 23 Plymouth
I. chair 26 - QPR
A Armstrong 27 Saints
F Downes 25 Saints
Walker peters 27 saints
Perry Ng 28 Cardiff
Jack Clark 23 Sunderland
Shief 26 - Coventry
[Post edited 1 May 17:51]

Gav

Players I’ve been impressed with that we may or may not look at. on 07:49 - May 2 with 211 viewsMrPorterloo

I personally wouldn't give the enemy any money for sara or any other player. I don't want them getting any of our nice premier league cash.
[Post edited 2 May 7:50]
Players I’ve been impressed with that we may or may not look at. on 07:52 - May 2 with 193 viewschicoazul

Lads all this speculation is some bad juju. No more until the doing is done!

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Players I’ve been impressed with that we may or may not look at. on 07:55 - May 2 with 188 viewsnorfsufblue

I've been impressed with Anis Mehmeti of Brizzle when he's played against us... cover/alternative to Jack Taylor who I fully expect to push on to a starting role whatever league we are playing in next year
Players I’ve been impressed with that we may or may not look at. on 07:58 - May 2 with 181 viewsHerbivore

Summerville and Ampadu from Leeds would be decent.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Players I’ve been impressed with that we may or may not look at. on 08:06 - May 2 with 164 viewsMJallday

I’d engage proper sh*thousery mode and go for Summerville and Ritter
Then Sargent

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024