Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread 09:31 - May 1 with 1547 viewsurbanblue

They really hate Leeds and want us to up. Some of the comments just on the first page ...

We'll probably end up winning to send the filth up. Sums up our season.

... or we look like the thick cnt sending Leeds to the Premier League.

Going to be a bit weird when both sets of fans are happy when Ipswich score.

I'm sure Town and Ipswich can come to an understanding.

It'll be just like Town to F this up and help Leeds.

https://downatthemac.proboards.com/thread/119870/ipswich-town-official-match-thr
Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:23 - May 1 with 1282 viewsRyorry

I wonder if the penalty takers will privately practise missing? :)

Might be harder than you think!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:29 - May 1 with 1236 views_clive_baker_

Not really, the ref for the Ipswitch (sic) match is a Leeds fan.

This one makes me nervous! Not sure if there's any truth in it.
Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:37 - May 1 with 1185 viewsfarkenhell

This one resonated with me:

"Chestw@nking six fingered morons can then march on together to play off humiliation, and jubilation for the rest of the country/world."

Is he talking about Norwich?
Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:39 - May 1 with 1156 viewsitfcpaul

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:29 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

perhaps the referees allegiance should be raised then

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:40 - May 1 with 1132 viewsunbelievablue

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:39 - May 1 by itfcpaul

perhaps the referees allegiance should be raised then

It's Simon Hooper, who is a Swindon fan.

Le meilleur des mondes possibles
Poll: When booking a reservation at a restaurant/bar, do you give...

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:47 - May 1 with 1040 viewsArnieM

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:29 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

Surely if there’s even a glimmer of truth in that the Club can request a different ref? No point complaining after the game.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 11:01 - May 1 with 950 viewssouthnorfolkblue

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:47 - May 1 by ArnieM

Surely if there’s even a glimmer of truth in that the Club can request a different ref? No point complaining after the game.

It wouldn't bother me if he was a Leeds fan. Actually it would be a good thing because the ref would be so desperate to prove his neutrality that we'd get all the 50/50 calls.

Our refs may be incompetent but they're not bent

Poll: Our final position

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 11:34 - May 1 with 767 viewsBluespeed225

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 10:40 - May 1 by unbelievablue

It's Simon Hooper, who is a Swindon fan.

Ipswich, Huddersfield, Swindon, big Towns love in innit. If the 4th official is from Northampton we’re golden!
Login to get fewer ads

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 12:01 - May 1 with 607 viewsgainsboroughblue

Amusing comments on the Hudders forum match thread on 11:34 - May 1 by Bluespeed225

Ipswich, Huddersfield, Swindon, big Towns love in innit. If the 4th official is from Northampton we’re golden!

The linesmen are from Shrewsbury and Mansfield I heard.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024