Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
You know, I’m 32 years of age… 07:47 - May 1 with 794 viewsKieran_Knows

… I’ve been following this club for 22 years, this is my 16th consecutive season as a season ticket holder, I’ve followed this club at times the length and breadth of the country, and yet I can’t ever imagine anything will top last night.

What an away day, what an away end, what a club & more importantly, what a manager.

Morning all, by the way.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

You know, I’m 32 years of age… on 07:51 - May 1 with 731 views_clive_baker_

Uppa town.

Not sure what it is about the last few days but I have to say Hull & Cov fans have been top as well. If we go up I’ll look out for both next season. I’m sure it’s in part the fact nobody likes Leeds and some admiration for what we’ve done this season, but generally been a really gracious bunch.
You know, I’m 32 years of age… on 07:56 - May 1 with 653 viewsbluelagos

Half way through the second half when we hit the bar, I didn't cheer, ooh or argh, just gave a clap...

It was like I was totally drained of energy, totally spent.

Bloke next to me said at one point "There's just no words".

The tension was right up there with the late 90s playoff games. Amazing night, we crept over the line and now surely we are there...

Come on lads, we have to do this.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

You know, I’m 32 years of age… on 08:34 - May 1 with 501 viewsdavblue

You know, I’m 32 years of age… on 07:51 - May 1 by _clive_baker_

Uppa town.

Not sure what it is about the last few days but I have to say Hull & Cov fans have been top as well. If we go up I’ll look out for both next season. I’m sure it’s in part the fact nobody likes Leeds and some admiration for what we’ve done this season, but generally been a really gracious bunch.

considering how many town fans outed themselves at the end and come over to the away end i was a bit surprised no one kicked off. There looked a few knuckle draggers around but i was pleasantly surprised that i didn't see anyone react to us clapping and celebrating.
You know, I’m 32 years of age… on 08:55 - May 1 with 362 viewsCrawfordsboot

You know, I’m 32 years of age… on 07:56 - May 1 by bluelagos

Half way through the second half when we hit the bar, I didn't cheer, ooh or argh, just gave a clap...

It was like I was totally drained of energy, totally spent.

Bloke next to me said at one point "There's just no words".

The tension was right up there with the late 90s playoff games. Amazing night, we crept over the line and now surely we are there...

Come on lads, we have to do this.

You’re a poet at heart Lagos 😀
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024