Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I'll tell you what got me 00:52 - May 1 with 1659 viewsCheltenham_Blue

And made me well up. It wasn't Ashton, it was McKenna, gazing at the away support after the final whistle, and looking like he was in awe.

He loves this club, he's going nowhere.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

I'll tell you what got me on 01:15 - May 1 with 1529 viewsRyorry

I thought he also looked absolutely wiped out with exhaustion tbh!

Hope he's got a 4-week luxury holiday on a private yacht somewhere in the Caribbean lined up for the summer, he's certainly earned it.

Knowing him he'll probably be poring over stats in his office for most of it though - if his family let him!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'll tell you what got me on 07:41 - May 1 with 953 viewsYppswyche

Hearing him in the sky post match chat saying how we were ahead of schedule not only this season, but last season too.. he didn’t sign up for this rocket ride, he had a steady progression in mind at the right club, with the right people upstairs, the history & the fans. Seeing him clearing his mind and drinking in the experience was quite something.
I'll tell you what got me on 07:56 - May 1 with 815 viewsChurchman

I'll tell you what got me on 07:41 - May 1 by Yppswyche

Hearing him in the sky post match chat saying how we were ahead of schedule not only this season, but last season too.. he didn’t sign up for this rocket ride, he had a steady progression in mind at the right club, with the right people upstairs, the history & the fans. Seeing him clearing his mind and drinking in the experience was quite something.

I noticed that. Looks like they may have to rethink their schedule! 😃

McKenna in the last week or two has displayed his feelings a little more, but he’s a seriously measured, controlled person. How he wasn’t doing a Chambers at Charlton interview I’ll never know.

It’s noticeable how much respect everyone, including the sky people, have for him. And he deserves it.
I'll tell you what got me on 08:00 - May 1 with 782 viewsWeWereZombies

I watched that thinking not so much (in fact not at all) that he was in awe of the support but that he was savouring the moment for a minute or two, when he turned away you could see the seriousness of his expression, more work to do. We are not promoted yet, OGAAT and all that.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I'll tell you what got me on 08:25 - May 1 with 591 viewsRyorry

I'll tell you what got me on 08:00 - May 1 by WeWereZombies

I watched that thinking not so much (in fact not at all) that he was in awe of the support but that he was savouring the moment for a minute or two, when he turned away you could see the seriousness of his expression, more work to do. We are not promoted yet, OGAAT and all that.

This is where One Goal At A Time passes from one man's saying into being a proper acronym with its own status & place in ITFC history isn't it :)

OGAAT!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I'll tell you what got me on 08:31 - May 1 with 533 viewsArnieM

The camera kept flicking to him in the box area during the game. Initially he looked his usual serene self , but he looked more and more tense as the game went ( never seen that in him before, but totally understandable), but nowhere close to the utter wreck I was last night.

I’ve emailed myself the Twitter link for the player / crowd scenes at the end. I’m keeping that. 👍

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024