Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) 20:51 - Apr 30 with 494 viewshomer_123

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:52 - Apr 30 with 470 viewsIPS_wich

Retreated into shells
So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:52 - Apr 30 with 467 viewslowhouseblue

nervy, nervy, nervy.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:53 - Apr 30 with 449 viewsPlums

Boom eek ahh!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:53 - Apr 30 with 444 viewsKentish_Tractor

I feel sick

Poll: How often are you refreshing TWTD today?

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:53 - Apr 30 with 414 viewsMalcolmBlue

leggy and lacklustre

Poll: Is Theresa May the "Paul Hurst" of politics?

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:54 - Apr 30 with 407 viewsArnoldMoorhen

Moore then less
So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:54 - Apr 30 with 382 viewsKropotkin123

one more half

Submit your 1-24 league prediction here -https://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/514096/page:1 - for the opportunity to get a free Ipswich top.
Poll: Are you happy we signed
Blog: Round Four: Eagle

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:54 - Apr 30 with 380 viewsleitrimblue

Struggling to breathe
Login to get fewer ads

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:57 - Apr 30 with 350 viewsBlueBadger

On the edge

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Where would it be funniest to see NCFC fans crying on the telly?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:59 - Apr 30 with 320 viewsbritbiker

Full time please
So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:59 - Apr 30 with 317 viewsblueasfook

I hate Norwich

Hunk trapped in a slob's body.
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 20:59 - Apr 30 with 309 viewsiamatractorboy

Brilliant then terrible
So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 21:00 - Apr 30 with 288 viewsWhos_blue

Amazing from Vaz!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 21:01 - Apr 30 with 267 viewstazdac

My heart ahhh! ;o)
So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 21:01 - Apr 30 with 268 viewsBuhrer

We are winning
So.....3 words to describe that half then, fellow fans! (n/t) on 21:02 - Apr 30 with 238 viewsjoepublic

Lasted too long

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024