Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/t) 20:35 - Apr 29 with 450 viewstonybied

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:39 - Apr 29 with 420 viewsgainsboroughblue

Weird viewing this. I've got it on out of absolute habit, almost as if my TV box switches to sky sports at 7pm on its own.

Not paying attention really and it's pretty inconsequential at the moment. My mind is on one game and one game only.

Oh. Leics 1 up.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:42 - Apr 29 with 396 viewsskinnybob72

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:39 - Apr 29 by gainsboroughblue

Weird viewing this. I've got it on out of absolute habit, almost as if my TV box switches to sky sports at 7pm on its own.

Not paying attention really and it's pretty inconsequential at the moment. My mind is on one game and one game only.

Oh. Leics 1 up.

Preston are absolute turd, how the hell did we lose to them?
Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:46 - Apr 29 with 360 viewsScuzzer

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:42 - Apr 29 by skinnybob72

Was asking myself the same question. They dont look bothered at all

Established 1968

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:47 - Apr 29 with 355 viewstonybied

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:46 - Apr 29 by Scuzzer

It's a pretty awful game so far.
Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:48 - Apr 29 with 348 viewsgainsboroughblue

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:46 - Apr 29 by Scuzzer

Hopefully we'll see the same levels of energy and interest tomorrow.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 21:42 - Apr 29 with 260 viewsGarv

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 20:42 - Apr 29 by skinnybob72

Two pretty freak goals and a bit of dodgy playing out from Vas and Morsy.

Play that game another 10 times and we win most of them.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Preston getting a lot of the ball but don't seem to know what to do with it. (n/ on 21:51 - Apr 29 with 236 viewsDeano69

They have been woeful

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024