Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
After those games, I make it that 2 out of the 3 sides we have yet to play 17:10 - Apr 27 with 522 viewsfab_lover

...have nothing to play for.

Coventry are out of the running for the play-offs.

Huddersfield are barring a miracle down.

Tonight's opponents - thanks to WBA folding - the only ones left with anything to play for.

Here's hoping this gives us the two wins we need...
After those games, I make it that 2 out of the 3 sides we have yet to play on 17:15 - Apr 27 with 441 viewspointofblue

Far more on tonight for Hull than us. If they lose, they're basically out of the play off hunt. If they draw then, in reality, goal difference means West Brom just need a draw at home against beach-bound Preston to secure sixth.

If we lose, we need two wins against teams with nothing to play for. Would prefer to get the points on the board but it's not all over like it is for Hull.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

After those games, I make it that 2 out of the 3 sides we have yet to play on 17:21 - Apr 27 with 391 viewsBent_double

After those games, I make it that 2 out of the 3 sides we have yet to play on 17:15 - Apr 27 by pointofblue

Far more on tonight for Hull than us. If they lose, they're basically out of the play off hunt. If they draw then, in reality, goal difference means West Brom just need a draw at home against beach-bound Preston to secure sixth.

If we lose, we need two wins against teams with nothing to play for. Would prefer to get the points on the board but it's not all over like it is for Hull.

Exactly this. Want to get one foot over the line tonight, but Hull will be going hell for leather to get the 3 points.....let's hope that's a good thing.

Don't really want to 'have' to win the last 2 games.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

After those games, I make it that 2 out of the 3 sides we have yet to play on 17:24 - Apr 27 with 367 viewsSoCalTownFan

After those games, I make it that 2 out of the 3 sides we have yet to play on 17:21 - Apr 27 by Bent_double

Exactly this. Want to get one foot over the line tonight, but Hull will be going hell for leather to get the 3 points.....let's hope that's a good thing.

Hull will play an open game, which suits us + we are better than them.

I agree, get the points on the board now. If Hull win there is a chance they can knock Norwich out the playoffs, but its a long shot and not worth the heartburn. Come on Town- destroy them!
After those games, I make it that 2 out of the 3 sides we have yet to play on 17:26 - Apr 27 with 347 viewsRadlett_blue

After those games, I make it that 2 out of the 3 sides we have yet to play on 17:21 - Apr 27 by Bent_double

Or, a draw tonight wouldn't be a terrible result, although I don't expect us to play for a draw.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024