Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MLB London - best place to sit 12:04 - Apr 27 with 377 viewsVaughan8

Hi,

Just looking for a bit of help with tickets at the London stadium for the MLB.

(I know it's rounders in pyjamas etc etc)

I'm thinking of getting some but just wondering if anyone had any prior knowledge of the best seats etc.

Some seats are actually ridiculously expensive. Budget is probably the £98 ones.

Is it better to be high of the top tier but more central (ie block 204) or lower in the top tier, but more "around the corner) at first/third base ie. Block 254

Any help/guidance would be appreciated
MLB London - best place to sit on 12:10 - Apr 27 with 344 viewsLord_Lucan

I went to a baseball game there with Artsbossbeard.

Can't remember where we sat tbh but I don't think there are bad seats as such.

Positive news is you can drink in your seat, the best thing though is that there are no queues at the bars.

There are though massive queues at the donut stands

Stoopid Yanks

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

MLB London - best place to sit on 12:27 - Apr 27 with 312 viewsstonojnr

Ive not been to London stadium for MLB yet so cant advise what the best seats are there, and remember the stadium wasnt built like an MLB stadium would be

but Ive been to baseball games in the States, and its a bit like cricket the best seat is pitch level behind home plate (or behind the wicket in cricketing terms), because then you can see the pitcher pitching and the movement of the ball, which is why theyre always the most expensive.

and then it kind of spreads out around there either side though I think you get to see more action 1st base side,and alot of people go for mid tier levels out to 1st base as that tends to be where fouled balls end up, home runs tend to be mid to upper tier between 1st and 2nd. once you get to 3rd base you dont tend to get much happening towards you

and once you get a certain distance away from the pitch you cant see the ball it moves so fast and so it becomes just a oh theyve chucked the ball, theyve hit it somewhere, I can see some people running and oh its out.

it becomes more of an experience as a game, probably why theres so much eating and drinking going on, because you cant really get involved or tell if the umpire made a bad call, or base was made except via replays.
MLB London - best place to sit on 19:58 - Apr 27 with 215 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

If you want to see a dull game with balls being launched miles into the air at the London Stadium, it’s much cheaper to watch West Ham.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024