Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Couple of Leeds fans still there 21:55 - Apr 26 with 2048 viewsEssexBloo

Best fans in the world and all that.
Couple of Leeds fans still there on 21:56 - Apr 26 with 2029 viewsSoCalTownFan

Straight through 118 :-(
Couple of Leeds fans still there on 21:57 - Apr 26 with 2003 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

They’ve just disappeared up their own arses…
Couple of Leeds fans still there on 21:57 - Apr 26 with 2000 viewsgainsboroughblue

Regardless of what we do, we have not 'faded away' as they've claimed would happen all year. Will go to the last game regardless. Just need to finish the job.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 1934 views_clive_baker_

Leeds would've left quicker
Couple of Leeds fans still there on 22:07 - Apr 26 with 1833 viewsEssexBloo

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 21:59 - Apr 26 by _clive_baker_

Leeds would've left quicker

Haha, nice.
Couple of Leeds fans still there on 22:16 - Apr 26 with 1765 viewspennblue

disgrace isn't it, they don't get it. We need to nurture what we got going on here. This connection between fans, players, managers, CEO, chairman, and owners, it is a powerful thing, it can take us a long long way.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 22:20 - Apr 26 with 1729 viewsgarygboltonblue

Not a great turnout to start with
Couple of Leeds fans still there on 22:22 - Apr 26 with 1711 viewspatrickswell

I do feel a smidgin of sympathy for them with two away games and a Monday-Friday turnaround.
But I sincerely hope that thoughts and prayers is all we give them over our next 3 games.
Login to get fewer ads

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 23:11 - Apr 26 with 1570 viewsSmithersJones

At half time Mark Prince, the dad of Kiyan Prince (a QPR academy player who was stabbed 18 years ago) was doing a piece on the pitch about the foundation set up in his son’s name to tackle knife crime. He got booed by some Leeds fans. Classy.
Couple of Leeds fans still there on 23:21 - Apr 26 with 1512 viewsBugs

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 21:57 - Apr 26 by gainsboroughblue

Regardless of what we do, we have not 'faded away' as they've claimed would happen all year. Will go to the last game regardless. Just need to finish the job.

If we will the next two, it will not go to the last game.....

Hull and Cov will be tough though, I would take a point from each now if offered.
[Post edited 26 Apr 23:37]
Couple of Leeds fans still there on 23:37 - Apr 26 with 1410 viewsgainsboroughblue

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 23:21 - Apr 26 by Bugs

If we will the next two, it will not go to the last game.....

Hull and Cov will be tough though, I would take a point from each now if offered.
[Post edited 26 Apr 23:37]

Yeah. What I shouldve said was, it will at the very least, go to the last game.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 05:10 - Apr 27 with 1150 viewscharlie1

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 22:22 - Apr 26 by patrickswell

I do feel a smidgin of sympathy for them with two away games and a Monday-Friday turnaround.
But I sincerely hope that thoughts and prayers is all we give them over our next 3 games.

Our two upcoming away games are closer together than theirs were.

The difference is that McKenna hasn’t made us into victims before a ball is kicked.

Simon Jordan made the same point on Talksport about Maresca a few weeks back.
Farke was giving all the reasons why they might lose against QPR ahead of the game.

Lo and behold. No sympathy from me.
Couple of Leeds fans still there on 07:27 - Apr 27 with 889 viewsMK1

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 22:16 - Apr 26 by pennblue

disgrace isn't it, they don't get it. We need to nurture what we got going on here. This connection between fans, players, managers, CEO, chairman, and owners, it is a powerful thing, it can take us a long long way.

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 13:28 - Apr 27 with 453 viewsPlums

Couple of Leeds fans still there on 23:11 - Apr 26 by SmithersJones

At half time Mark Prince, the dad of Kiyan Prince (a QPR academy player who was stabbed 18 years ago) was doing a piece on the pitch about the foundation set up in his son’s name to tackle knife crime. He got booed by some Leeds fans. Classy.

They've apologised now

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024