Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds 11:46 - Apr 25 with 3529 viewsgiant_stow

What a world.

I really didn't want to bring them into it, but the school would do nothing without reporting a crime.

Their parents had no idea what they were up to.

Sorry - letting off steam.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 20:37 - Apr 25 with 255 viewsRyorry

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 16:03 - Apr 25 by giant_stow

I was nervous about phoning them re kids stuff tbh - as I say above, I really wanted to avoid that, so thought they might treat me as a time-waster.

It was actually the total opposite - they took their time, told me that I wasn't reporting 'anti social behavior' but 'assault' and gave me an appointment for them to take further details. Unfortunately, that appointment isn't till Sat 4th - stretched resources at play I assume - so not sure what will happen in the meantime, but so far 10/10.

You 100% did the right thing.

Head-stamping?? Bloody hell, if no-one pulls them up for that as 11 yr olds, what the hell would those 11yr olds likely grow into?

Good service to the community was your report, Giant Stow 👍

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 20:40 - Apr 25 with 245 viewsGlasgowBlue

I've just had to call the police re 3 11 year olds on 16:03 - Apr 25 by giant_stow

I was nervous about phoning them re kids stuff tbh - as I say above, I really wanted to avoid that, so thought they might treat me as a time-waster.

It was actually the total opposite - they took their time, told me that I wasn't reporting 'anti social behavior' but 'assault' and gave me an appointment for them to take further details. Unfortunately, that appointment isn't till Sat 4th - stretched resources at play I assume - so not sure what will happen in the meantime, but so far 10/10.

Head stamping is the lowest of the low. Poele know exactly what could happen when stamping on another person's head.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024