Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio 11:30 - Apr 24 with 1207 viewsblueasfook

Wondering which of the three cars to go to Waitrose in. Thank heavens my huge pension should allow me to retire soon.
[Post edited 24 Apr 11:31]

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:32 - Apr 24 with 1181 viewshomer_123

Just sold your third home then?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:33 - Apr 24 with 1159 viewsblueasfook

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:32 - Apr 24 by homer_123

Just sold your third home then?

Yeah bought it for £50 in the 80s and just sold it for £600,000

Elite Poster. TWTD Hottest Poster (1999, 2000, 2001).
Poll: How do you think season will end for us?

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:37 - Apr 24 with 1100 viewshoppy

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:33 - Apr 24 by blueasfook

Nice one.

Re: the Waitrose conundrum - will you be buying many supplies? If so, The Audi Q8 might be a better choice than the Lambo?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:39 - Apr 24 with 1077 viewshomer_123

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:37 - Apr 24 by hoppy

Nice one.

Re: the Waitrose conundrum - will you be buying many supplies? If so, The Audi Q8 might be a better choice than the Lambo?

I thought the Bentayga would be the preferred choice here?

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:41 - Apr 24 with 1062 viewsBuhrer

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:44 - Apr 24 with 1030 viewshoppy

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:39 - Apr 24 by homer_123

I thought the Bentayga would be the preferred choice here?

Obviously depends which branch of Waitrose he's heading to, and how far he has to drive to be comfortable and guzzle some gas.

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:51 - Apr 24 with 989 viewsZapers

Are you sure you're not two jags in disguise, with a crafty third about to be delivered!
Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:56 - Apr 24 with 940 viewstcblue

I normally have Jeeves send one or two of the downstairs folk to do the shopping
Login to get fewer ads

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 12:07 - Apr 24 with 887 viewsSitfcB

You’re so elite x

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 13:31 - Apr 24 with 716 viewsKeno

Surely you have staff to do the shopping for you?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 14:22 - Apr 24 with 604 viewslowhouseblue

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 11:33 - Apr 24 by blueasfook

surely in that case it can't have been your third home, it must have been your principal residence?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 14:23 - Apr 24 with 590 viewsKeno

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 14:22 - Apr 24 by lowhouseblue

surely in that case it can't have been your third home, it must have been your principal residence?

Alright Angela!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Just sat in my second home checking my big investment portfolio on 14:28 - Apr 24 with 553 viewsmutters

Shocking behaviour. I am surprised you havent got one of your underlings to run your social media accounts for you. How do you find the time?

Poll: At what price would you sell our 32 year old Leading Scorer Murphy this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024