Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? 11:08 - Apr 24 with 1016 viewsBellevue_Blue

Keen to watch our next two with other town fans in London.

Anyone know if the London Supporters Club will be heading to the Brondes Age Saturday/ Tuesday evening?

London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 17:24 - Apr 24 with 900 viewsMaySixth

Great shout, quite fancy that as well.

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 17:55 - Apr 24 with 884 viewsGiveusanI

I’m looking for a Nth London pub to watch the Cov game. Not sure if Horry will be able to coordinate something.
London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 18:27 - Apr 24 with 854 viewsMaySixth

London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 17:55 - Apr 24 by GiveusanI

I’m looking for a Nth London pub to watch the Cov game. Not sure if Horry will be able to coordinate something.

If he doesn't, I know every pub in North London so will suggest something.

Whereabouts in North London you looking?

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 18:45 - Apr 24 with 832 viewsPhilTWTD

London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 17:55 - Apr 24 by GiveusanI

I've pointed Horry to this thread.
London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 22:28 - Apr 24 with 746 viewswoodbridge_blue

Aren't there two Brondes Age pubs, one in Kilburn and one in Camden?
London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 09:00 - Apr 25 with 626 viewsjoshITFCporter

Myself and a few friends are hoping to watch it at the Brondes Age

Poll: Who should start in goal on Tuesday?

London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 09:06 - Apr 25 with 613 viewsSWLondonBlue93

Is there anywhere online I can find info about when and where the London Supporters Club meet up? I've looked before but never been able to find anything.
London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 10:56 - Apr 25 with 556 viewsBluehawk

London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 09:06 - Apr 25 by SWLondonBlue93

Is there anywhere online I can find info about when and where the London Supporters Club meet up? I've looked before but never been able to find anything.

I have been there a couple of times and I spoke with owner last week, who confirmed if there were enough of us he would show our game over other games, he mentiined the derby game was mobbed.Normally they can put various games on but there has been an issue with TVs which were due to be sorted out this week.
I will be calling him later today, so if the Tvs are sorted great, but if not if I can have a rough idea of numbers i am sure we can bag the box's for the night!
Login to get fewer ads

London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 12:23 - Apr 25 with 498 viewsWorcesterParkBlue

A couple of us planning to watch in the Redwood sports bar at London Bridge.
London Supporters Club - Brondes Age for Hull/ Cov? on 13:31 - Apr 25 with 443 viewswoodbridge_blue

WB Junior and I are planning to watch Surrey v Hampshire at The Oval (although we may well be spending all day in the bar if the weather forecast is accurate), and then watch the Town game in London....sounds like The Brondes Age might be the place?

If so count us in.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024