Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. 21:28 - Apr 23 with 1405 viewsTheBoyBlue

But their record against top teams in this division is fairly dreadful.

Still in our hands though.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 21:36 - Apr 23 with 1341 viewsNthsuffolkblue

They beat Leeds 3-1 and West Brom twice which are matches we couldn't get more than a point from in total.

Perhaps it is something about the style of football. I wouldn't put it past them to get a result against Leeds still.

Perhaps it is promising if we end up meeting them in the play off final.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 21:37 - Apr 23 with 1330 viewsskinnybob72

The only thing I see Southampton getting at Leeds is f***ed off the park by 5 or 6.
A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 21:59 - Apr 23 with 1242 viewsVaughan8

If Southampton defend like tonight, they won't beat many teams.

Andy D!ckcliffe said its the best Leicester have played all season. I think he's commenting on the result. Southampton collapsed for the 3-5 goals.

Leicester are surely up now. Between us and Leeds
A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 22:44 - Apr 23 with 1133 viewsReusersTown

A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 21:37 - Apr 23 by skinnybob72

The only thing I see Southampton getting at Leeds is f***ed off the park by 5 or 6.

You'd hope that they'd be more focused on that game now after the spanking they've just received. Will need to try and put together some momentum pre playoffs now also, mires than before. Stylistically they also seem me of a match for Leeds than Leicester.
A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 22:46 - Apr 23 with 1118 viewsBent_double

Missing Flynn Downes aren't they? Their record in games without him is poor.

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 23:30 - Apr 23 with 976 viewsBABLUE

A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 22:46 - Apr 23 by Bent_double

For us to be where we are with 3 games to go is amazing when you consider the squads that Leicester, Leeds & Saints have.

It’s even better when you consider that our 25 players includes Aluko, Donacien and Brandon Williams, so more like a 22 man squad since November and 23 up to then.
A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 23:40 - Apr 23 with 934 viewsVegtablue

A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 22:46 - Apr 23 by Bent_double

Stuart Armstrong is a real loss for them too. If we do find ourselves in a PO final with this lot it would be great if both are missing.
A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 05:57 - Apr 24 with 734 viewsNeedhamChris

They have been flat track bullies all season, shouldn't be a surprise.

Poll: Was that the worst result in the clubs history?

Login to get fewer ads

A lot hope has been pinned on Southampton to peg Leicester and Leeds back. on 10:16 - Apr 24 with 464 viewsArnieM

Saints have imploded tbh , and I doubt very much they will show for their final game vs Leeds. We have to do it ourselves. But I feel sure McKenna and the boys are only focusing on winning these last 3 games, whatever Leeds, Saints and Leicester have done or will do. Win OUR games and were up .

COYBs

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024